Could someone make me a Fearless Sig?
Question 
Hey, I've seen that a lot of players on the forum have this awesome design which has the fearless logo but with a custom background, I'd love to have one of those! If anyone does wish to make me one just reply on the post and I'll tell you what I would like it to look like.

Thanks.
Post some details what you want on it could help.
Well I was hoping to have the fearless logo and inside the logo part It could have either... elmo with some cookies, or just a blue and grey design type thing inside? Oh and then underneath it it would say 'FlabbaWookie' in the colour that suit the logo?
I'll see what I can do. Pretty bored anyways Tounge
The following 1 user Likes Biowulf's post:
  • Boosted
(02-28-2012, 02:07 PM)Biowulf Wrote: I'll see what I can do. Pretty bored anyways Tounge

Thanks alot! Cheese
I used five minutes to make this, but you might like it.

[Image: NbtVa.png]
(02-28-2012, 06:20 PM)Lani Wrote: I used five minutes to make this, but you might like it.

That looks pretty beast! Biowulf is making one for me at the moment and i'll see which one i like best Cheese
(02-28-2012, 07:36 PM)DrakeCharm Wrote:
(02-28-2012, 06:20 PM)Lani Wrote: I used five minutes to make this, but you might like it.

That looks pretty beast! Biowulf is making one for me at the moment and i'll see which one i like best Cheese

I got rid of mine already, that one of lani is better anyways. lol
The following 1 user Likes Biowulf's post:
  • Lani