World Hates Me.
The main question is... Why the fuck did he threw an AWP off a roof in the first place?
The following 1 user Likes ZeroSupport's post:
  • Haarek
Forgot of my post :p but here's what happened... Meant to hit "H" for my suit zoom, but I hit "G" for drop. Then I looked over the edge and got scared... My middle finger twitched making me jump off. Now... I was on the roof because I was going to assassinate the SS (we were pretty organized, they had Ak's waiting outside) so my men could hostage the president. I got on the roof next to apartments to get a better view (small little jump from balcony on apartments top floor).
I hope I answered your questions.
(02-27-2012, 05:36 PM)Sir Raffi Wrote:
(02-27-2012, 05:27 PM)Nate500 Wrote: So I dropped my awp off a roof
The fuck were you doing on a roof?
(02-27-2012, 05:27 PM)Nate500 Wrote: and acidentally jumped after it :/
Darwin Award candidate.
(02-27-2012, 05:27 PM)Nate500 Wrote: went back (no one was there) and it disapeared.
NLR.
(02-27-2012, 05:27 PM)Nate500 Wrote: Does this happen to anyone else?
No, because I'm not a complete clot.

EDIT: Damn I'm slow.

You are awesome.
But to tie this all together...
You had an AWP out on the roof... I see LOTS of potential for RDM here. I dont accidently jump off roofs after inanimate objects, sorry.
I payed good money for that awp -_- mainly because i got ripped off. And I was hidden from view of the street I had my friend check for me.
The reason that people are upset that you were on a roof, is because it's against the rules, FYI.
"Who are you to judge the life I live? I know I'm not perfect and I don't live to be. But, before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean." - Bob Marley
[Image: 347a99x.png]
Thanks for the sig, ForceGhost!
(03-01-2012, 08:01 PM)Combine Buster Wrote: did this happen in the server or in real life?

Who has a AWP, who climbs a roof with an AWP and the most important thing: If he died how could he wrote the post? XD

Server!

R+ L = J

lol. I didnt think that little roof next to apartments counted in hte rules... But I'm osrry next time I'll do it from the balcony.