banned for accidently walking over someone
Yesterday in a betting shop on the rp server i was banned for accidently walking over an unconcious body whom of i did not see, the person i accidently stood on was a friend of mine i was talking with who was aware i stepped on his body accidently. All i did was proceed to make a bet after waiting in line and someone had knocked a body unconcious which landed infront of me and i accidently stood on it. I'm not the kind of idiot that intentionally stands on bodies to piss people off, so can i please be unbanned from your rp servers.

Cheers
Use the template please
[Image: Force_Ghost_Signature2.jpg]
(02-27-2012, 06:16 PM)ForceGhost Wrote: Use the template please

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:16107815
Steam Name: Bob932

Ban ID: 7070

Banned By: [FL] TheTimanator

Ban Reason: Jumping on bodies

Unban Request:

Yesterday in a betting shop on the rp server i was banned for accidently walking over an unconcious body whom of i did not see, the person i accidently stood on was a friend of mine i was talking with who was aware i stepped on his body accidently. All i did was proceed to make a bet after waiting in line and someone had knocked a body unconcious which landed infront of me and i accidently stood on it. I'm not the kind of idiot that intentionally stands on bodies to piss people off, so can i please be unbanned from your rp servers.

Cheers
Expired