Unban request [FL:RP] Astrid Ghost
Your name: ([FL:RP Astrid Ghost)

Your ban ID: (I don't know how to check)

Banned by: (I think it was ForceGhost)

Server: (From which of our servers have you been banned? rp_EvoCity v2d or v33x?) Both

Involved: (Hardi and Aoix)

Why we should unban you:
I saw two ban requests about me, the first one I'd like to talk about is this one: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=10409 Made by Hardi. He claims that I was prop-blocking the jail, as you can see from the first picture, I had three keypads there to access my base, home, whatever you wan't to call it, I wasn't aware that they wasn't reachable, he asked me to remove the base I said okay, how about I just move the keypads to here, He said no. I know that I couldn't really build down there, But I saw Justin build down there before and it was fine. The second thing is he said "He had contra as police" That isn't true. I had contra as a Black Market dealer, or a Security guard, I can't quite remember. However, He told me to remove the base so I said "Okay" I changed job to actually get down there without them arresting me and pulling a gun on me. Because every-time I went down to sort it out, they tased me. So I changed to Police officer to go down and destroy my previous contra, as they wouldn't let me near it. After that, I changed back to my usual job and everything was okay. Now, I didn't know the keypads weren't reachable so that isn't really my fault, although I should of tested them.
- On to the second request-.
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=10418
Which was made by Aoix. I believe thats his name anyway.
As you can see, I did jump over his fence to arrest him. The first part of the video you see me walking up to the two officers outside his place, I ask what was the situation and they reply that this guy had contra and is a threat with illegal guns. So I thought okay, get a warrent and I'll deal with him. So, they obtained a warrent and I did my thing. Much like in real-life, I used an object that belonged to him to jump over and arrest the suspect. Now, after this, he raged at me saying that it wasn't fair and all three of us would be banned, I explained on how thats how I thought I could deal with it. I read every single rule while I was downloading the first time and the only thing I saw about prop-climbing is to not get on your car and jump over walls, props, ect. I didn't see anything other than that about propclimbing, I must admit, I should of known better. As most servers have no-propclimbing rules. But, I even used Control + F and tried to find another prop-climbing rule. There was none. I haven't been on the server for a few days because my friend wasn't online. I like to play with a group of friends until late at night. I was planning on donating but I got caught up with other stuff, which is under-standable. In all honesty, If I get banned for a couple of days, a week or something, I'll sit it out and return in a couple of days. However, I think that a perm-ban for this, If I even did anything wrong, would be extremely harsh. As of that time I only had around 9 hours on the server and was still learning the RP. I hope you understand and take this application into consideration.
If this post is in the in-correct format, Sorry, I really don't know how to use forums. This is the first time I've used an RP Forum.
Appeal reviewed and pushed back.

Pushback notes:
Please use the template.
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=10

[FL] Killjoy
Server Administrative Team
The Rules you have Broken

1. Do not build more than 2 custom doors which are not public in a row. Your friend's doors are counted as well.

5. You're not allowed to have multiple keypads for 1 door.

Also, This rule make it Clear that Prop climbing is not allowed.

14. Do not climb on your car to jump a wall, this also counts as propclimbing.

[Image: Force_Ghost_Signature2.jpg]
(03-07-2012, 06:32 AM)ForceGhost Wrote: The Rules you have Broken [/u]

1. Do not build more than 2 custom doors which are not public in a row. Your friend's doors are counted as well.

5. You're not allowed to have multiple keypads for 1 door.

Also, This rule make it Clear that Prop climbing is not allowed.

14. Do not climb on your car to jump a wall, [b]this also counts as propclimbing.
For one door? I had 3 keypads for 3 doors.
And I see, I'm fine with that, If I broke a rule I won't argue and make a fuss. I'll sit it out, as long as it's not perm, of course. Otherwise that'd be extremely harsh in my opinion.
Thanks.
Closed.
[Image: Force_Ghost_Signature2.jpg]