Dear Esther
Hello, i bought Dear Esther today and thought i would tell you how awesome this game is. Im serious, i love this game. The Visuals are awesome, and the story is much better than Tripple-A Titles. I really enjoyed this game and think you should give it a shot.

Its useing the Source Engine but it has been modified to make the visuals look great! Im serious, Valve please hire these guys so they can work on Half life 3s Engine. Anyway, bye.
(02-28-2012, 04:43 PM)Mr. Sourchops Wrote: Hello, i bought Dear Esther today and thought i would tell you how awesome this game is. Im serious, i love this game. The Visuals are awesome, and the story is much better than Tripple-A Titles. I really enjoyed this game and think you should give it a shot.

Its useing the Source Engine but it has been modified to make the visuals look great! Im serious, Valve please hire these guys so they can work on Half life 3s Engine. Anyway, bye.

This game was more like a visual novel you get to walk through.

You don't interact with ANYTHING, you just walk through it.

It did look nice though. 6/10. Not worth 10 dollars. Maybe 5
I don't know, I liked it very much when it was just a free mod.

And I still preferred the Stanely Parable, the narration in it was MUCH better and MUCH clever, especially once you started defying his narration.

Dear Esther just has better graphics.
From what people have said: ''Walking: the game'' and a lot of people didn't like it.. But I think it looks pretty good and Faustie I agree with you on Stanely Parable, great fun.