Adv Dupe question
I was always newbish to adv dupe stuff... so I know how to "paste" one item and then save to server, but how do i adv dupe multiple items, and turn them into one file? Like for nexus security, i see some in public folder, and when i take it out, it is like 6 props all connected. How do i do this?
All of your props have to be welded together, once they are you right click on one of them with the Adv Dupe tool, you will see that it's copying the whole thing.

After this you save it to the server, simple as that.

Once you want to respawn them you can select something like "spawn at original location" which will spawn it exactly in the place where you were building it before. Very useful to create e.g. an office or desk security real quick.
Dare to think!
You can weld things together which are not touching, that may not work in RL but it does in Garry's Mod.

As you can weld them while they are not touching you can also dupe them... trust me, weld everything together using Smart Weld or someting and dupe them afterwards.
Dare to think!
Sorry, i deleted that comment before i realized you commented after lol. I just figured that out in GMod. Thank you.