hi.
G'day, I am very well this fine day.

Now leave.
Dare to think!
The following 4 users Like Nudelholz's post:
  • Strom, s.J., The_Alpha_Dog, Ms. Mudpie
My my, Nudelholz, that would almost appear offensive. But no, I think I'd rather stay.

Idea
The following 1 user Likes Chief's post:
  • The_Alpha_Dog
(02-25-2012, 12:30 AM)Chief Wrote: My my, Nudelholz, that would almost appear offensive. But no, I think I'd rather stay.

Fine, be merry than.

I wonder where Equalizer and his desk are when you need them.
Dare to think!
The following 2 users Like Nudelholz's post:
  • Anakonda, The_Alpha_Dog
(02-25-2012, 08:02 AM)Nudelholz Wrote:
(02-25-2012, 12:30 AM)Chief Wrote: My my, Nudelholz, that would almost appear offensive. But no, I think I'd rather stay.

Fine, be merry than.

I wonder where Equalizer and his desk are when you need them.

i exactly thought the same thing : O

[Image: 28guk44.png]

Thanks to Duck for the epic sig..
also thanks for the "a great friend since 2009" really appreciate it!

How about some Reputation?
The following 1 user Likes Anakonda's post:
  • The_Alpha_Dog
Hey, how are you doing?
© Nudelholz
The following 1 user Likes 7rozen_7ear_'s post:
  • The_Alpha_Dog
Jees guys, how bad can this be?

Good day and I'm all fine.
The following 1 user Likes StillAlive's post:
  • The_Alpha_Dog
I still don't understand the immaturity from most of you... The man's just saying hi t'is all
The following 1 user Likes Colonel Burger's post:
  • The_Alpha_Dog
To everyone who's all "dude he's just saying hi what's wrong with that": You'll only understand if you know who Chief is.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
The following 1 user Likes Ms. Mudpie's post:
  • The_Alpha_Dog
(02-25-2012, 03:46 PM)Sir Raffi Wrote: To everyone who's all "dude he's just saying hi what's wrong with that": You'll only understand if you know who Chief is.

Any help or info for us newbies?
The following 1 user Likes Colonel Burger's post:
  • The_Alpha_Dog
(02-25-2012, 03:46 PM)Sir Raffi Wrote: To everyone who's all "dude he's just saying hi what's wrong with that": You'll only understand if you know who Chief is.

I understand who he is and what he's done. I don't care, he hasn't done anything bad to me nor to my friends, so I haven't got the right to judge him negatively. And to be quite honest, I like him. (Hate me for this or not, I don't care.)

Also, I don't like hate-spreading, even if the subject is a minge/derp/douchebag/whatever. Why do I hate that? It usually takes away the first opinion of the person reading someone's opinion. I see that limiting the world we live in. In term such things can actually change the whole world (look a bit bigger: propaganda etc).

Conclusion: hate-spreading is what I call childish. If you want to argue with anyone or want to tell somebody that you hate him, just use a private way.
© Nudelholz
The following 1 user Likes 7rozen_7ear_'s post:
  • The_Alpha_Dog