Ban Request: Killer11761
Name of player: Killer11761 (Taylor Hahs, I believe)

SteamID: Killer11761

Time in GMT: 12:08 AM

Server: rp_evocity_v33x

Summary: I was a cop with 20 health. I walked up to two people (one was Killer). I offered to by a medkit from a guy (named John Larsson), sinc I had 20 health. While I was purchasing said medkit, Killer, suddenly took out a crowbar and killed me and the guy selling the medkit to me. I saw another cop who had witnessed what happened chase him, but Killer quit right after he was tased, to avoid the situation. He joined moments later, and then I posted this.

Evidence: Text of everything I cold get, from the moment I offered to buy the medkit, to the time John and I got crowbarred.

"Josh Handen: Do you happen to have a medkit?
John Larsson: yes
Josh Handen: Can I have one? I'll pay.
John Larsson: ok
John Larsson: i got 5
Taylor Hahs: how do I go cop?
Josh Handen: I'll take one for 300.
John Larsson: ok
Josh Handen: (To Taylor) Hold on."

Then we both got crowbarred. If you can review the chat logs, you'll see everything I'm saying.
Please get a video/screen shots, the chat can easily be fake.
Wasn't able to get a screenshot. Can't you track the chat, though? I remember seeing one ban thread where an admin was able to....
I am a witness to Killer11761. I have no proof but will get some screenshots too. He builds in the streets, runs from police with guns (FearRP), and spams gas. He is extremely annoying and should be banned once proof is provided.
I have a crow bar becus you were bing racest and calling my *** so i killed you
Although racism is unexeptable.

What you did was backseat administration.

[Image: Force_Ghost_Signature2.jpg]
i ask if he wanted to buy my suit and he just called me *** and talk to the cop then wen i ask how do i go cop he sead shut up *** so i killed him
and he was tring to get in a fight with me

I did not call him a "***" and I was in no way racist to him. I merely asked the guy next to him for a medkit, and out of no where, he killed me and the guy I was buying the medkit from. When he said "how do i go cop" I specifically said "hold on" since I was buying the medkit. I have no idea if that translated to him as "Shut the hell up, ***", but I specifically said "Hold on".

EDIT: Also, he did not mention a suit.
Banned for RDM and complaints.

Closed.