Wabbit/DoDi banned by Killjoy
Star 
Your name: [FL:RP] Wabbit.

Your ban ID: 120. This isn't really about the ban, more of a conflict, a "rulebreak" that I don't understand. It's a principle.

Banned by: Killjoy.

Server: RP_EvoCity V2D.

Involved:
[FL:RP] DoDiDoFTW - Sick.
Another guy which I don't remember the name of, it was a friend of DoDiDo.
(Witness) [DRAGON]SadN3rd.

Why we should unban you:
It is just two hours, so it's nothing to worry about, even though it would be nice to unban me so I can start playing right away. If my action will be taken as breaking a rule, I will not repeat it as I learn from my mistakes. Although it does not say anything about vandalism in the rules and I think it can be RP'ed properly. I can tell the story. Me and DoDiDo RP'ed as vandals. We used crowbar on windows in the city (not on private props) and escaped from police. After a long session of passive RP we decided to go vandalism inside the town.

We vandalized a car, and we expected to be arrested as soon as we started. We had our job as "Vandal", and we didn't hurt anyone. We had plans on running from the police if they spotted us, but Killjoy spotted us before the police. He said ".//The fuck is this?", and apparently we didn't see it and kept hitting the car as we didn't see him. After about 3-5 seconds after he asked us what was going on, he grabbed us with his physgun and dropped us from the air so all three of us died. I'll admit that I got angry. So I asked him what the hell he is doing, killing us like that as an admin. He stated that it is the same as RDM- shooting randomly. This is where the conflict started.

He said that it comes down to the same thing as RDM, the same thing as shooting randomly. What? What reason is that for banning someone without warning?
I don't want to be afraid while I am playing, I am used to kind, respectful and helpful admins. :3

UPDATED
Need houses, bases, high tech bases or other advanced duplicates?
/PM Wabbit in-game or add Wabbit on Steam for further information.

Please update the OP using the correct template Smile
[Image: Force_Ghost_Signature2.jpg]
(02-21-2012, 12:29 PM)ForceGhost Wrote: Please update the OP using the correct template Smile

Will do, brother.
(02-21-2012, 12:29 PM)ForceGhost Wrote: Please update the OP using the correct template Smile

Updated.
Need houses, bases, high tech bases or other advanced duplicates?
/PM Wabbit in-game or add Wabbit on Steam for further information.

All I see is you giving a lot of attitude towards an admin for no good reason. You are being blatantly rude throughout the whole conversation, which could have ended with "Okay I am sorry, I can see why Vandalism RP is bad, annoying, and it has no sense of passive RP within it" and you wouldn't have been banned... but no, you had to make it extremely hard on us. You realize we are all "kind, respectful and helpful admins" whenever you don't act like a jerk towards us whenever you are CLEARLY doing terrible RP that was disruptive towards others. You would have never been banned if you and your friend were a bit more understanding and willing to listen to Killjoy.
Firstly, this ban was 2 hours, so it's not applicable for raising a dispute matter.

Secondly, think about it - senseless violence, why should we allow it? Randomly crowbaring cars, how is that even RP? It provoking others to get in a fight with you, alerting every cop in the neighborhood, promoting more random violence, and so on.

I saw you guys mess about, I asked you for an explanation in L-OOC, I said "OI" as a reminder, I physgunned one of you away from the vehicle - who immediately resumed attacking the BMW, so I had to take a bit more drastic measures to stop your nonsense.

And last off,

(02-21-2012, 11:41 AM)Wabbit Wrote: I am used to kind, respectful and helpful admins.

You wouldn't have been banned if it weren't for your attitude.