Unlbacklist request on cars.
So where do i start, i must write this another time now. Because last time (2 minutes ago) I was writing this on steam browser. My Gmod crashed. And now that's lost.

Anyway, i will still be posting a long request, on my story about the blacklist.

Name: [FL:RP] MIDGET

Time/Date: Don't remember

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:12433017

Admin who blacklisted you: [FL] Toby

Reason why you should be unblacklisted:

I will start at the base.

So me and dragon, was had made a base in the BAR over at V2d.
We had spent quite allot of time making this base. When we was done with the base we started to make some money. We heard keypad cracking. It was a guy in a suit(ss). And he decided to for no reason at all raid our base. We tried to hold him off by shooting a little randomly in the wall. He did it to, and he almost killed me. But i had allot of healthkits! I died of trying to rush the SS down. But the rebel ( [FL:RP] DragonHome [BE]) Was still alive, he called for backup, from the rebel radio. ( We had our own base) And Anakonda and Enemy Snipaah came for the rescue! They sadly had mistaken the SS for being us, as he was wearing a suit. They decided to throw a Molotov at our base (several Molotov) We used allot of time to make that base. As it was mostly rope based constraints. As our base was pretty much messed up, and we could not put out the fire. We joined Anakonda and Enemy Snipaah. (Anakonda left or whatever) And it was The enemy snipaah, [FL:RP] DragonHome [BE] and the brother to [FL:RP] DragonHome [BE] Me and Enemy Snipaah drove to town. We died a few times in the town, and enemy decided to leave. ( I do not know what happened at the base at that moment.) Anyway, i saw theese cops trying to go after [FL:RP] DragonHome [BE] And i decided to ram one of the cops with my car. As i did not have any firearms at that moment. Apparently this was not allowed. And [FL]Toby took me on the roof, he talked to me. Was apparently a little mad. and blacklisted me from cars for 24 hours. (The base was besides the pool, those little houses with red roof.) And he put me on the ground. I was a bit mad at that point, because i felt like i had been a little harsh treated, and i left. next day i asked in OOC if the hours just roll of if i am in game. [FL]Temar said: "Yes"
Now this means: I must play 24 hours of FL to get my car back. This is allot, and that will not blacklist me for 1 day and one night. It will blacklist me for about 5 - 6 days. (Nights included) So please. I have learned my lesson, i never intended to do anything wrong. I simply did not know if this was allowed or not. I did not think at that exact moment, and i decided to ram the cop with my car. I am really happy Toby did not ban me. And i appreciate that, but 24 hours of gameplay to get my car back? That will be far to much, for a simple kill with a car. I would not even call it CDM because it is not random car deathmatch, i really hope you approve this.

EDIT: I believe i sent toby a PM. And apologized to him. But it seems like he did not see it. Or never accepted it.

With all regards
~MIDGET~
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
It has been 2 days now...
Visit my profile here.
I believe you have learnt from your mistake but would like Toby to post here first :-)
[Image: Force_Ghost_Signature2.jpg]
(02-24-2012, 08:51 PM)ForceGhost Wrote: I believe you have learnt from your mistake but would like Toby to post here first :-)
I am fine with that, thank you for helping me out here.
Visit my profile here.
It would be nice if someone could reply... I have been without a car for 4.5 days now... For a simple kill with a car. I did not even think of doing something bad.
Visit my profile here.
I'm not prepared to unblacklist you, you obviously CDM'd infront of me.
learn to passive Rp and try get out of situations where you nerd to CDM to save your friend, IRL would you do that???...
so that's a no, sorry bit you need to learn from your mistakes and learn your lesson
Allright, i understand.
Visit my profile here.