Listen to my side
Thumbs Down 
Your name: Theif

Your ban ID: 6956

Banned by: toby

Server: rp_EvoCity v2d

Involved: nuclear rp

Why we should unban you: I have done nothing wrong. I was banned for fail rp and backseat administration. So before i even said anything i was banned for a week. here is my side of the story. I Just spawned and i started walking backwards because i was lagging. I didnt look behind me and stepped on people who were asleep in the street. I didnt even notice, it was not like i ment to step on them. And i do not even know how i was backseat admining.

I would like admins to explain things to you before they ban you because this is a waste of time when i could be rping.
Don't let this time go to waste then.

Read our rules and RP guide.
(02-22-2012, 09:58 AM)Killjoy Wrote: Don't let this time go to waste then.

Read our rules and RP guide.

i do. it is not like i purposely stepped on a player, i just spawned and walked 5 steps backwards. But thats not what bothers me, what bothers me is the fact that the admin didnt even talk to me, he just banned me for a week before i could say anything
Right.. You spawned and shot someone in the face with a pistol as soon as you spawned...

Dont lie, I know what i saw..
[02:53:08] THEIF (STEAM_0:1:25168866) has spawned as Unemployed.
[02:53:25] THEIF (STEAM_0:1:25168866) said: /me takes out a Desert Eagle from their backup.
[02:53:31] THEIF (STEAM_0:1:25168866) killed barkleybrown.
Id appreciate you not lying to admins... server logs done lie and i saw what i saw, Your week ban stays...
Closed