Admin's are always "Busy"
(02-21-2012, 05:25 PM)Slick Rick Wrote: It's 50/50 for me.

[Image: 2429467.jpg]

Derp, its 51/51. :p
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
i know admins wish to have rp, build, have fun.

but sadly ... in the case of being an admin, when you accept .. you pretty say "im willing to pause my RP, and my building, togo help other players i don't mind"

While you may not wear my teams color, we still bear the same dogtags, for we are the underdogs.
The following 2 users Like Nadrick's post:
  • equal, ForceGhost
(02-21-2012, 05:27 PM)Midget Wrote: I believe it forceGhost, but the admins must still answer them. No matter if it is a nondonator or a donator, if it is the douchebag. Ot anything like this.

But sometimes, the admins want to have fun, RP. And make stuff, it can be times when they don't see the call, or they are busy handling other things.

We don't go to Donators faster than Non-Donators.

We will however go to a Propkill faster than a RDM Thats already happened....
[Image: Force_Ghost_Signature2.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes ForceGhost's post:
  • WorldWideCoffee
(02-21-2012, 05:23 PM)ForceGhost Wrote: Since i got Trial. I haven't RP'd once. Not that i don't want to, just i'm too busy trying to respond to @ Calls..

Trust me, We get A LOT of them...

That is so true, Force. I've never seen you RP, you are always flying around helping people. You are a really good trial admin, and i hope you will get a place in the admin team.

(02-21-2012, 06:24 PM)Tingfinder Wrote:
(02-21-2012, 05:23 PM)ForceGhost Wrote: Since i got Trial. I haven't RP'd once. Not that i don't want to, just i'm too busy trying to respond to @ Calls..

That is so true, Force. I've never seen you RP, you are always flying around helping people. You are a really good trial admin, and i hope you will get a place in the admin team.

No he won't he's a minge. *trollfaic*
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
(02-21-2012, 06:32 PM)Equalizer Wrote:
(02-21-2012, 06:24 PM)Tingfinder Wrote:

No he won't he's a minge. *trollfaic*
lol

[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
When I not responding = eating, toilet or other IRL. stuff.
When I'm busy = Helping others, who called before your call, I always take the most important first btw. example: If someone give a message about they're stuck, and I get one with a propkiller I tp to the who reported the propkiller.
The following 2 users Like PrivateToast's post:
  • ForceGhost, equal