Steam blocked
I was wondering, does anyone know how to (or if possible make) get around my schools steam block... My school, Stowe, has blocked all online games and stuff, and the internet turns off for my year at 9:45.. Im a full boarder... So I was wondering if anyone would be able to tell me or make me a way of getting around this?
The problem is it tells me is:
'No network connection could be made to the steam servers'

Because I sleep at school, even on the weekends, I spend most of my free time listening to music and fucking about in the dorm with my mates and then in the evening im bored as hell doing jack all... So if someone could come up with a way around this I would be very, very happy and the person would earn my respect, which is hard to get Tounge

Thanks guys for even bothering to read this, now I gotta go for some bullsh*t meeting Sad
You sleep at school?
God damnit Alpha, your sig always looks like a retarded-looking dog at first glance.

You could try talking to the school's IT manager and get him/her to unblock it for you.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
The following 2 users Like Ms. Mudpie's post:
  • equal, sleepynoname
(02-20-2012, 07:02 PM)Sir Raffi Wrote: God damnit Alpha, your sig always looks like a retarded-looking dog at first glance.

Anyway, you could try talking to the school's IT manager and get him/her to unblock it for you.

Ofc not.. The school blocked it because they dont want them to be playing. :p
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
(02-20-2012, 07:02 PM)Sir Raffi Wrote: You could try talking to the school's IT manager and get him/her to unblock it for you.

Get to know the network manager Smile
[Image: Force_Ghost_Signature2.jpg]
Quote:God damnit Alpha, your sig always looks like a retarded-looking dog at first glance.
rofl
He's a fat man who sits in a office all day and has the memory of a goldfish Tounge
My friend once asked him to unblock minecraft so he could update and login but the IT guy said it wasnt up to him...

And yes, I sleep at school, for about 3-4 weeks at a time, because I am a full boarder. My school is an hour away and I live in a dorm of 12 people, they are all 14 or 15.
The following 1 user Likes Insanity's post:
  • The_Alpha_Dog