The Royal Canadian Army Cadets
Hello! I am Jon (Or Oliver, as you may know me better) and I am part of the 1691st Artillery RCACC (Royal Canadian Army Cadet Corps). If any of you other people in FearLess are in Cadets (Whether it be British, Canadian, and anywhere else!) Post your experiences here!

I just got back from a winter expedition at Camp Argonaut, which is located in Base Gagetown, New Brunswick, Canada. It was great. We had rations for our lunches, and lovely bacon and omellettes for breakfast. We also watched a movie called "Who's Harry Crumm?".

But the best part was snowshoeing. We treaded for 30 miles of deep woods, and then turned and headed back. Then we loaded a bunch of supplies into toboggans and dragged them in separate squads. Though I'm only a cadet (The lowest rank of the low), I kept ordering the others to stop throwing snowballs (I would make a good senior). The days were warm and sunnyCool, even though the ground was frozen.

We were told not to eat the snow (Snowshoeing is thirsty work) becuse the US Army tested Agent Orange on the area during the Vietnam era (And I quote: "Why test it on their land if they can test it on ours?").

Anyway, I hope any cadets out there see this, and share their experiences. And for those who aren't in Cadets, if you are between 12 and 19, Join! It isn't all push ups and exercise, It's all fun and games!
Anyway, that was my weekend and I hope you can share your Cadet experiences too.