My Opinion
It's true that there have been a change that can be seen for example when i started playing about 1 year ago i think or maybe 6 months ago or how long it was Strom was still admin and the admin team was different sure there was more RP back then and i agree that FL have changed but i dont think its a change for the worse sure there are some minges here and there but i have allways seen minges and there is still good RP to be found.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

The following 1 user Likes Foxy The Pirate's post:
  • Holdem
(02-20-2012, 08:48 AM)Anakonda Wrote: some weeks after still got admin he became inactive

Let me explain something to you Anakonda. I go to school everyday for 7-8 hours. 2 times a week I work for 7 hours. 1 time in the week I'm taking "hunting sign" so I can begin on going out hunting. 3 times a'week I play handball on a very professional niveau. 1 time a'week I play handball matches (which is in the weekend). 1-2 times a'week I go to the gym.

Now almost after I received admin, I had some problems with my former girlfriend which of I've had been together with for 3 years.

Now add my social life too with birthdays, going out and actually having friends to be with.

What I'm trying to say is WE CANT all have the time to be on constantly. Damn I'm tired of people thinking we're robots or something.. I do my best to get on but it is damn hard. And posts like these doesn't really encourage us to get on...

Also my computer broke yesterday and I dont know when I can get back in the game... Maybe my laptop can run Gmod but I'm not sure.

God damn it....
The following 5 users Like StillAlive's post:
  • Ms. Mudpie, equal, Holdem, Colonel Burger, Faustie
I agree with the OP and 90% of the comments :/

(02-19-2012, 08:56 PM)Vauld Wrote: I remember specifically, there were 3 admins online, I used @ 3 times over the same issue in a 5 minute time period. I understand admins are busy, but seriously, in my opinion, that is not acceptable.

Exact same thing happened to me today. Like literally word for word.
Yeah,I hate to agree with this but I have too its all true...

I @ like 15 times before anyone could even give a shit (3 admins online)

Also this was before my pc crashed so I bet its even wrose now. Skeptical
[Image: pIIOWIx.png]
(Thanks Dryblood for the sig <3)
The following 1 user Likes sleepynoname's post:
  • Slick Rick
Most of the time when I use @, an Admin usually comes in the first minute. But that's most of the time, understandably they could be Admining elsewhere, or forget.
(02-20-2012, 08:24 AM)Dryblood Wrote: About Admins, each one is given a week for a trial, then each admin has to say Y/N if one says no then the admin has failed there trial, so if you pass this trial then being admin is something to be proud of.
And how many trial admins haven't passed the trial?

(02-20-2012, 07:11 AM)Mahti Wrote: ... I have to agree with stilly raffi etc...
I keep reading that as "silly raffi".
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
The following 4 users Like Ms. Mudpie's post:
  • Biowulf, Azusa Nakano, Colonel Burger, Haarek
(02-20-2012, 03:49 PM)Sir Raffi Wrote:
(02-20-2012, 08:24 AM)Dryblood Wrote: About Admins, each one is given a week for a trial, then each admin has to say Y/N if one says no then the admin has failed there trial, so if you pass this trial then being admin is something to be proud of.

Shadow, but he got admin after all...
So basically none

(02-20-2012, 07:11 AM)Mahti Wrote: ... I have to agree with stilly raffi etc...
I keep reading that as "silly raffi".

Maybe its more satisfying to read now Tounge

Lani on v2d/Shadow and someone else (In my time as Admin)
(02-20-2012, 05:54 PM)Dryblood Wrote: Lani on v2d/Shadow and someone else (In my time as Admin)
Lani and Shadow passed the trials if I remember correctly. They don't count.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles