Crowbar
Please..... PLEASE remove the freaking Crowbar, I've had guns, and been killed easily with crowbars so many countless times. It ruins the RP and makes the poor people and the minges have the possession of power compared to everyone else. It's generally a minge weapon. If you're a police officer in a little room with another guy you're suppose to kill/arrest and he pulls out a crowbar... you're doomed. It's.... yeah i hope you get it
When you mention it, the crowbar is really stupid and serves no real RP purpose. Im just saying that I would not mind if it is removed.
Signature too big...
I use it alot and yes it's really strong.. And really wouldn't mind if it got removed, cuz just like Skaara I got killed by it countless times... in mere seconds.
But thats reasonably realistic - if you're in a small room with someone, and you've got a gun but they've got a melee weapon - they'll usually win.

If anything, pistols should have improved power. That way, in the cases you're on about - the officer can usually fire 1 or 2 shots at the subject, which IRL would kill (unless they had kevlar). So if anything, crowbar is about right - its the other weapons that're underpowered Tounge
(10-24-2010, 10:48 AM)Sniperwolf Wrote: its the other weapons that're underpowered Tounge

That is 100% True, but i rather choose to remove the crowbar than to make everyone die of one or two shots..
(10-24-2010, 11:00 AM)Skaara Dreadlocks Wrote:
(10-24-2010, 10:48 AM)Sniperwolf Wrote: its the other weapons that're underpowered Tounge

That is 100% True, but i rather choose to remove the crowbar than to make everyone die of one or two shots..

Meh. Its not like theres a flood of crowbar maniacs running loose on the server Tounge I dont mind either way whether it stays or goes Tounge
I remember that I lost an AUG one time, I was going to raid the president. Then a minge saw my AUG, pulled out his crowbar and started to beat me to death. I didnt even have time to react Tounge
Signature too big...
(10-24-2010, 11:45 AM)fai222 Wrote: I remember that I lost an AUG one time, I was going to raid the president. Then a minge saw my AUG, pulled out his crowbar and started to beat me to death. I didnt even have time to react Tounge

That's exactly what I'm talking about. It's not that easy to hit a guy with a crowbar very fast. It's much easier to shoot a guy with two shots. But the crowbar is overnaturally powerful COMPARED to the guns on the server. That's why it should be removed or at least make it take alot less health..
(10-24-2010, 12:52 PM)Skaara Dreadlocks Wrote:
(10-24-2010, 11:45 AM)fai222 Wrote: I remember that I lost an AUG one time, I was going to raid the president. Then a minge saw my AUG, pulled out his crowbar and started to beat me to death. I didnt even have time to react Tounge

That's exactly what I'm talking about. It's not that easy to hit a guy with a crowbar very fast. It's much easier to shoot a guy with two shots. But the crowbar is overnaturally powerful COMPARED to the guns on the server. That's why it should be removed or at least make it take alot less health..

Yeah i'd say about half the damage it does now would be better. That way if someone attacks you - you'll be able to shoot them, but get a bit of an injury - which is more realistic Smile
Yeah. If someone attacks you with a crowbar in real life and you got a gun, there is no chance that he will manage to beat you to death before you shot him, unless he comes from behind and knocks you in the back of the head ofcource. But still, you guys get my point.
Signature too big...