Crowbar
(10-24-2010, 06:54 PM)fai222 Wrote: Yeah. If someone attacks you with a crowbar in real life and you got a gun, there is no chance that he will manage to beat you to death before you shot him, unless he comes from behind and knocks you in the back of the head ofcource. But still, you guys get my point.

THAT is why we have the knife, FAI!; It doesnt take much damage, but if you surprise them from behind, It's an effective weapon Smile I like the way you think Wink
(10-24-2010, 06:54 PM)fai222 Wrote: Yeah. If someone attacks you with a crowbar in real life and you got a gun, there is no chance that he will manage to beat you to death before you shot him, unless he comes from behind and knocks you in the back of the head ofcource. But still, you guys get my point.

It depends how well trained people are. A lot of the time, when a gun is in close range you lose LOADS of its advantages. One hit to the arm with a crowbar - and you wouldn't be able to shoot - I guess.

I mean im no expert. Just sayin - i doubt i'd be able to do ANYTHING if i'd got hit even once pretty much anywhere on my body with a crowbar Tounge