Staff Report
Hey everyone, it's AwestruckBullet here. I just wanted to take a moment to react to the news of Management's resignation from our gaming community as result of this thread.

First of all, I want to say that I'm really sad to hear this. Management have been a huge part of our community and their contributions have been invaluable. I know that they'll be greatly missed by everyone.

I have to admit, I'm feeling a little awkward writing this reply. You see, I've always secretly admired Management. They've been a huge inspiration to me and I've always looked up to them. I've always wanted to get to know them better and spend more time with them, but I've always been too shy to admit it.

I know that I'll never have that chance now that they're leaving, and it's making me really sad. I wish I had been more open and brave in my admiration for them. I know that I'll never forget the lessons that they've taught me and the memories that I've shared with them.

I want to thank Management for everything that they've done for our community and for being such amazing role models. I know that I'll never be able to replace them, but I promise to do my best to continue their legacy and make them proud.

Goodbye Management, and thank you for everything.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
The following 6 users Like Awestruck's post:
  • Grape, Self, Wolven, Edned, Pollux, aDisabledDeer

Messages In This Thread
Staff Report - by Grape - 03-15-2024, 03:26 PM
RE: Staff Report - by Kryptic - 03-15-2024, 03:35 PM
RE: Staff Report - by Awestruck - 03-15-2024, 05:10 PM
RE: Staff Report - by Pollux - 03-15-2024, 05:54 PM
RE: Staff Report - by Link - 03-15-2024, 08:45 PM
RE: Staff Report - by Pollux - 03-15-2024, 10:14 PM
RE: Staff Report - by Grape - 03-15-2024, 10:44 PM