PLEASE MAKE THE DRAW DISTANCE HIGHER
This is actually insane
I am probably the only person regularly playing on this server and this insanely low draw distance is making me incredibly annoyed
You cannot find ANYTHING in the Nether because you can only see like 10 blocks in front of you.
The End fight was NOT fun at all, not that it was challenging, just that you COULDNT SEE SHIT

Please dude you need to make the draw distance higher.
AND NO - its not my settings because in Singleplayer I can see everything everywhere far and wide, but on this server I can MAYBE see 10 blocks in front of me.

I BEG YOU
This is turning me off HARD from this server.
Whats even the point???? It doesnt make the game more challenging, just more annoying. Sure I progress the Nether slower but not in a fun and challenging way just a very boring and incredibly annoying way.

ALSO because of this 1 block draw distance, NOTHING loads in until I can see it BUT I CANT SEE SHIT so trying to get my farm to grow just DOES NOT work unless I am CONSTANTLY inside my base.

PLEASE I BEG YOU

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

The following 1 user Likes xtrooper's post:
  • Self
Hey, sorry I didn't see this until now. I will fix it.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
You can check if it is fixed now.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 1 user Likes Haarek's post:
  • Self
(03-23-2024, 11:50 AM)Haarek Wrote: You can check if it is fixed now.

naw i'm still getting the issue and it's really affecting my gaming experience and immersion

if this is not fixed within EIGHT DAYS (yes - eight entire days not just seven so time isn't an excuse), i will be suing for emotional damages because this server really means a lot to me
[Image: MbKaP7E.png]