The Kat is back
Hello back man Smile
This is thread number 10.000, just saying.

Hi there btw.
Dare to think!
Thanks for the warm welcome! May an admin please change my forum name to "KatNotDinner" because my current name is trully retarded?
Click HERE to go to the Name Change thread Smile.

Post there using the Template to get your name changed Smile
[Image: Force_Ghost_Signature2.jpg]
I have returned to ask just one question ....

Didn't you leave?

(Old-timer people will get that joke Tounge)

Cheese Welcome back anyway Smile

The following 6 users Like Sniperwolf's post:
  • PrivateToast, Faustie, Fleet Admiral Zapington, Mahti, equal, Ms. Mudpie
Rofl Sniperwolf, I had forgot about that Cheese
Soon there will be a NEW old time. And then you have no secret on uss new people! Angry lol
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
(02-21-2012, 06:42 PM)Midget Wrote: Soon there will be a NEW old time. And then you have no secret on uss new people! Angry lol

I did try and find the thread for reference - but couldn't. Basically KatNotDinner left, then came back, then left, then came back - and for some reason everyone said "But didn't you leave?" and hilarity ensued. Smile

Found it: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=3284
(02-21-2012, 06:44 PM)Sniperwolf Wrote:
(02-21-2012, 06:42 PM)Midget Wrote: Soon there will be a NEW old time. And then you have no secret on uss new people! Angry lol

I did try and find the thread for reference - but couldn't. Basically KatNotDinner left, then came back, then left, then came back - and for some reason everyone said "But didn't you leave?" and hilarity ensued. Smile

Found it: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=3284

I think it all started because he wanted to leave FL because he lost 40k or something Tounge
(02-21-2012, 06:34 PM)Sniperwolf Wrote: I have returned to ask just one question ....

Didn't you leave?

(Old-timer people will get that joke Tounge)

Cheese Welcome back anyway Smile

There is no way i could forget that, such a legendary quote