[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 1 user Likes Haarek's post:
  • Tails59
you need a life tbh

-Removed by Steven8ken
The following 2 users Like Dragnort_'s post:
  • EAGLE:), L Y N C H Y
If your life really still involves FL this much and you dont do anything other than bang on about FL when it has been down for that long, Think you need a new life mate ngl.
[Image: 636582699177257625-frowning-face.png?wid...&auto=webp]
[Image: cSmfz9P.png]
Damn I miss old FL dev days when main server would crash every 30 min, cars would be falling off the map and everyone would have 15 fps on main street
~ Equinox ~
swear there was like hardly any changes back then though
[Image: 8qIOXca.jpg]
shut up haarek
tgn (ミዕᆽዕミ)
The following 2 users Like tgn's post:
  • Ranger, Haarek
I am truly honoured by all's worry over mine existence being solely dedicated to this noble forum, however I assure you - I am perfectly fine with no life - my loyalty stretches far beyond what most of you could ever imagine simply for your own mother.
Visit my profile here.
(06-24-2023, 08:27 PM)Equinox Wrote: Damn I miss old FL dev days when main server would crash every 30 min, cars would be falling off the map and everyone would have 15 fps on main street

You are not taking into consideration the considerable difference in the average persons gaming setup. Everyone has more powerful graphics cards, processors, internet speeds. Just look it up. Some places the average gaming setup has increased 10 fold.

The problems you mentioned are not really good arguments either, (thought I wasn't expecting one). I.e. the problem with people falling out of the map was fixed with improved code. It has nothing to do with optimisation or content size.
Visit my profile here.