The Pulse: Community Catch Up | 2WC 17 Apr
(05-05-2023, 10:23 AM)Doctor Internet Wrote:
(05-04-2023, 11:20 PM)Haarek Wrote: But I think it is a ridiculous mentality to be preparing to give up. As it seems like you sometimes are.

Look at this thread honestly, and ask yourself one question: Why would someone want to keep working for this community, when this is what the community is? When the only reasonable responses have been from Archer and Rocky, and everyone is just trying to practice for their pro-dom humillation session.

Isn't the whole point of this whole ordeal that you are trying to build a new community with an entirely new playerbase? You aren't working for any of us, you are working for entirely unknown people. If you don't do a good job nobody will join, isn't that motivation enough?

Or does the praise of an old playerbase who doesn't play anymore really matter to the teams motivation to such a great extent?

Yes, I agree my "snarky" comment to Pollux was un-needed, but it was meant as a joke. I don't see the reason to be so uptight and take everything so personal. How do you expect people to want to join a community where you have to walk on eggshells constantly?

The work you are doing is great. But I am going to be honest and say the past months of management has been shit, and a string of bad decisions has been made over several months. That's my genuine opinion from my point of view. There's not even a server up and running. Seriously, what the fuck, right?

That's not to say things can't change. I support you guys, I truly do. The work you are doing is fantastic and you are doing a good job.

However opinions are as they are, I am annoyed with certain things, many people are.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Pulse: Community Catch Up | 2WC 17 Apr - by User 19014 - 05-04-2023, 08:50 PM
RE: The Pulse: Community Catch Up | 2WC 17 Apr - by Haarek - 05-09-2023, 04:39 PM
RE: The Pulse: Community Catch Up | 2WC 17 Apr - by User 19014 - 05-13-2023, 02:01 PM