Dev Blog: Interaction, Admins and Vehicle Skins
Update actually looks promising! I didn't realize you were working on some much, these are definitely big changes that will make the overall experience of playing FL better, my only concern is retaining older players though. While these updates will make the general experience of playing better and while I think people will likely play regardless of what you do at this point because of people missing access to play, I do hope that you have some sort of 'meat' of an update to go alongside whatever launch you do have, not that I would blame you if you didn't as it seems all of you have equally been working hard on restoring FL, but as a general consumer I think people won't get hyped over these important changes.

Also some transparency on what is happening with the rollback update you did while Conn was owner (with getting rid of farming and changing of weapons) would be appreciated. It seems that a lot of you openly stated on the forums that you weren't a fan of it but were just going with it to shoot ideas and see what stuck, I hope we get to see some of these updates returned to us as I don't think there was much of a point of removing them in the first place. Also using #teasers on the official discord again could be good, even with some things such as teasing what map the server will host upon it's return ( I see that Evoside banner and I'm side eyeing ).

As much as I personally would love to see FL switch gamemodes at some point I don't have much hope that this management is interested in that and so I have to respect that - but if you are sticking with the gm I would love to see the content be completely overhauled - there's a lot of props etc which are no longer used. I would also like to see people scout the workshop more often, a few years ago when the team was full of passive rpers there was a huge appeal with building when it came to FL - I know there's been some useful new tools added and I would love to see some added. 

All the best anyway and thanks for putting in effort with this!
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]
The following 4 users Like Divey's post:
  • Boonan, Pollux, Ausverkauft, Ludo

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dev Blog: Interaction, Admins and Vehicle Skins - by User 19014 - 03-04-2023, 10:04 PM
RE: Dev Blog: Interaction, Admins and Vehicle Skins - by Divey - 03-04-2023, 10:30 PM
RE: Dev Blog: Interaction, Admins and Vehicle Skins - by User 19014 - 03-22-2023, 07:21 AM