Polluxz
Additional text:

Just to add a few more details on how Pollux changed his story in a desperate attempt to find grounds in order to deny my UBR
[Image: image.png]
Firstly making some stupid claims regarding timezones, I don't think there has ever been an other case where such thing was argued regarding that rule. As I mentioned before this has nothing to do with timzeones, 7 days is 168 hours, those 168 hours were well over when Pollux decided to reply ( Keep in mind he only concluded it after I messaged him on discord about it )
Deciding not to apply the rule until the end of the day, although it was quite obvious he was supposed it ( Bias towards me? )
Deciding the rule is not relevant? While the 7 days were well over?
I would also like to once again mention how Pollux at first said he would be making a reply later that day
but once he realized he was in the wrong he rushed to deny it, without mentioning the UBR rule at all nor allowing me to make one final reply when I quite literally asked him, I do understand that he did not need to wait for my reply, however the way I see it if you have nothing to hide you would not mind allowing someone one more reply
[Image: image.png?width=1067&height=676]
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator

Messages In This Thread
Polluxz - by Enzyme - 11-17-2022, 03:52 PM
RE: Polluxz - by Doctor Internet - 11-17-2022, 03:52 PM
RE: Polluxz - by Enzyme - 11-18-2022, 03:56 PM
RE: Polluxz - by Pollux - 11-18-2022, 04:06 PM
RE: Polluxz - by Enzyme - 11-18-2022, 04:48 PM
RE: Polluxz - by Doctor Internet - 11-25-2022, 01:30 PM