Return of classic features to the gamemode
(11-04-2022, 05:30 AM)Vauld Wrote: -snip-

Correct me if I'm wrong but essentially you're asking if we've considered other games? The answer is we have a lot more than people may realise. We've looked at small niche games that are like gmod like Onset, we've looked at GTA RP, we've looked at S&box and many other potential games that could be a similar experience to what we have now. Ultimately we don't want to do something new for the sake of it, if we did we want to make sure we're doing something unique to make us stand out. For example, being yet another generic FiveM server out of thousands doesn't help FL live longer - the only people we'll attract are those who already know FL which isn't good for long term survival and would ultimately be a waste of time.

We know gmod won't last forever, but it's also clear it's not exactly dying yet. It does still have life in it which means we don't have to jump ship to something else yet. I do think the cityrp deserves a proper chance anyway, as the revert definitely wasn't it. It's clear there's still interest in it, just we need to plan it carefully. I don't want to start planning out what to do if our attempts don't work such as other games, as then we're essentially planning to fail.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork

Messages In This Thread
RE: Return of classic features to the gamemode - by Pollux - 11-04-2022, 05:49 AM
RE: Return of classic features to the gamemode - by User 19014 - 11-05-2022, 10:51 PM
RE: Return of classic features to the gamemode - by User 19014 - 11-06-2022, 07:44 PM