Return of classic features to the gamemode
(11-03-2022, 09:07 AM)Joe Joe Wrote:
(11-03-2022, 05:45 AM)Vauld Wrote: Just go full cops & robbers. Add heists, rework PD, dispatch, mafia perks, organized crime. Allow buyable properties long-term, turf wars between criminal orgs, faction wars and factions vs PD.

That's the core of the gamemode, that's what brings players. Make a cool roadmap to get people inspired and develop the roadmap.

You guys are spinning your tires going back and forth, try to innovate and think larger picture than farming or weapons changes. Roleplay will naturally occur when the above things occur. Lean into the fun parts of the gamemode. I have ideas and can try to help facilitate some of this, feel free to PM as always. (spoiler: no one is going to PM me)

Maybe I'm missing something but nothing you stated in the opening paragraph is part of the core gamemode. So I'm not sure how that's bringing players when it doesn't exist?

The core of the gamemode is cops vs. robbers, the things Vauld mentioned after that would improve that core. 

Back when it all started getting off the ground the main part has always been criminals vs. government (cops vs. robbers), the passiveRP was something extra so you can have a break from the shootouts/criminal stuff sometimes but absolutely not the main focus, since the majority likes a shootout every now and then. 

I actually think that the stuff Vauld mentioned is a great idea, especially since we've went back to more basic stuff and gladly scrapped some of the bad RPG elements.
The following 4 users Like Jan's post:
  • Bulldogg, Archer, Vauld, MasterNoda

Messages In This Thread
RE: Return of classic features to the gamemode - by Jan - 11-03-2022, 09:27 AM
RE: Return of classic features to the gamemode - by User 19014 - 11-05-2022, 10:51 PM
RE: Return of classic features to the gamemode - by User 19014 - 11-06-2022, 07:44 PM