Return of classic features to the gamemode
I still believe the old rebel clothes look better than the current ones. Same with SRU job, I miss the old job name and playermodels.

Bring back those black banners on HUD that displays general info, FL website and commands like /help. They can get annoying, but it encourages new players to visit forums and ask for help.

Old car damage as well, people used to be better drivers back then because it took them one mistake and their car would explode. You'd also get more mechanic-towing vehicle RP interaction with that, rather than having 10 bumps and just driving to nearest mechanic box to fix everything for 1k.

Things like moonshine and farming should be removed as well. They force you to stay inside your base at all times. Everything should be as simple as "press E on them every 20 min" like old weed and contraband, and you spend those 20 min raiding or shopping.

Get rid of CS:GO props and bring back old ones. Be more lenient when it comes to realistic building, back in days it could still be fun and achievable to win those rusted metal mazes in industrial warehouses, all it took was a breach or two or a molotov to flush people out.

This might be a huge nostalgia-like request, but I truly believe some of these are quality of life improvements and would make experience better.
~ Equinox ~

Messages In This Thread
RE: Return of classic features to the gamemode - by Equinox - 11-02-2022, 07:39 AM
RE: Return of classic features to the gamemode - by User 19014 - 11-05-2022, 10:51 PM
RE: Return of classic features to the gamemode - by User 19014 - 11-06-2022, 07:44 PM