Unban Request Senior Isalworth
Hey,

Senior Isalworth was wondering if you could shoot people out of the top of the nexus and it turns out you can. It just happens he shot and killed an admin who I won't name. Please unban for he didn't know and it was a silly mistake.

Thanks from [FL:RP] Starsky#[]

Ban time - Permanent
First of off no template

And Secondly No, He shot me DEAD from the nexus when I was in my car.

I found out who it was and I TP'ed to him and told him "Why the hell did you shoot me"

He responded "oh did I do that?"

I few to a roof so I can TP him and talk to him but instead your buddy left.

I said in OOC that I was going to perma him for just leaving like that and such. But you told me he timed out or something and he was coming back in. So I waited and I told you to get him back in here or I'll perma ban him.

Because he shot and killed me, no reason. And then played it off like it was cool and when I showed up he was like "oh did I do that" and left.

And when I told you to get him back in. I lost connection and I got DoS'ed.....Twice...

Now maybe you think this is funny, or your friend thinks this is funny. But I NEED the internet for my Classes online and I'd LOVE to do some work or something without worrying about getting DoS'ed
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]
(02-14-2012, 09:30 PM)Pinkie Pie Wrote: First of off no template

And Secondly No, He shot me DEAD from the nexus when I was in my car.

I found out who it was and I TP'ed to him and told him "Why the hell did you shoot me"

He responded "oh did I do that?"

I few to a roof so I can TP him and talk to him but instead your buddy left.

I said in OOC that I was going to perma him for just leaving like that and such. But you told me he timed out or something and he was coming back in. So I waited and I told you to get him back in here or I'll perma ban him.

Because he shot and killed me, no reason. And then played it off like it was cool and when I showed up he was like "oh did I do that" and left.

And when I told you to get him back in. I lost connection and I got DoS'ed.....Twice...

Now maybe you think this is funny, or your friend thinks this is funny. But I NEED the internet for my Classes online and I'd LOVE to do some work or something without worrying about getting DoS'ed
Wait..I don't think I understand ... are you accusing these guys of DDosing the server?
not the server me.

Right when I told his friend I was going to ban him unless he got back on I lost connection to the internet
In my opinion a permanent ban for RDM and disconnecting afterwards is far too harsh, I can see the issue about DDoSing but, are you sure you got DDosed and your internet didn't just fail for a bit? Secondly, how would you know whether that player is able to DDoS you and last but not least, how do you know it was him?

I don't want to sound rude but those are some quite heavy accusations without any supporting evidence.
Dare to think!
(02-15-2012, 06:33 AM)Nudelholz Wrote: In my opinion a permanent ban for RDM and disconnecting afterwards is far too harsh, I can see the issue about DDoSing but, are you sure you got DDosed and your internet didn't just fail for a bit? Secondly, how would you know whether that player is able to DDoS you and last but not least, how do you know it was him?

I don't want to sound rude but those are some quite heavy accusations without any supporting evidence.

Now I wasn't really going to perma him for the RDM and leaving. It was a scare to get him back in so I can talk to him.

But i was talking to his friend threw PM's and I told him "well he better get his ass in here before I perma him" and about a min later after I said that. My connection lost and the internet was down at my house for awhile.

I have a really bad luck when it comes to players being banned and me getting DoS'ed or stalked. Remeber the time with Calamity? I permabanned him for minging the server really bad one night. And the next thing I knew I was DoS'ed and he found out my phone number and kept calling my Home. Saying "Unban us Mikey"

So I'm really not taking any chances.
(02-16-2012, 06:57 PM)Pinkie Pie Wrote:
(02-15-2012, 06:33 AM)Nudelholz Wrote: In my opinion a permanent ban for RDM and disconnecting afterwards is far too harsh, I can see the issue about DDoSing but, are you sure you got DDosed and your internet didn't just fail for a bit? Secondly, how would you know whether that player is able to DDoS you and last but not least, how do you know it was him?

Now I wasn't really going to perma him for the RDM and leaving. It was a scare to get him back in so I can talk to him.

But i was talking to his friend threw PM's and I told him "well he better get his ass in here before I perma him" and about a min later after I said that. My connection lost and the internet was down at my house for awhile.

I have a really bad luck when it comes to players being banned and me getting DoS'ed or stalked. Remeber the time with Calamity? I permabanned him for minging the server really bad one night. And the next thing I knew I was DoS'ed and he found out my phone number and kept calling my Home. Saying "Unban us Mikey"

So I'm really not taking any chances.

Okay, first of all we're both 14 and we don't have any clue how to DDos someone and I would never DDos anyone for that matter. All I'm saying is he was seeing if he could shoot out of the top of the nexus. It was a little bit harsh to perma-ban him and we spend allot of time having fun on that server doing great RP and stuff, I've donated because I love the server and would never do anything like DDos one of it's members. It would mean all the world to me and him if you unbanned him.

Thanks.
(02-16-2012, 11:13 PM)The_Alpha_Dog Wrote: I don't think he should be unbanned. Because of him leaving after and because he could be DDoS Pinkie.

Just Incase you didn't know, You shouldn't post here - Only people involved in the Ban.

On topic:
If this was the same incident I was SS at , He did say somthing like

"Can I shoot at the desk?"

And he began firing, I dont think he did mean to hit you Pinkir
[Image: Force_Ghost_Signature2.jpg]
No template , Denied.