Fantastic rules and where to find them
(08-24-2022, 06:37 PM)Nadrickk Wrote:
(08-24-2022, 12:20 PM)Arkten Wrote:
(08-24-2022, 10:23 AM)Equinox Wrote: You're trying to boil down CityRP gamemode into simple fast-paced fundamental cops & robbers gamemode (or think of it as a CS:GO match).

I'd argue this is what essentially CityRP if not GMod for that matter is at its heart
CityRP is for Semi-realistic RP. Not a speedy match as CSGO. If you play CityRP for guns, you're better off in DarkRP.

Obviously his entire point went straight over your head, which is why you chose to cut out the part where he explains why and take the sentence way too literal and out of context.

I agree with a lot of this post. I think the RP should be way less controlled by admins backseating every move you make and instead let there be serious consequences to death which stops people from risking everything over stupid things. Letting things be handled IC will decrease the need for as many admin interventions which may fuck with their superiority complexes though so expect some resistance.
The following 2 users Like RaZZ's post:
  • L Y N C H Y, Arkten

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fantastic rules and where to find them - by RaZZ - 08-27-2022, 01:34 AM
RE: Fantastic rules and where to find them - by User 19014 - 08-27-2022, 04:07 PM
RE: Fantastic rules and where to find them - by User 19014 - 09-12-2022, 05:51 PM