Changed the forum header/Suggest ideas for a new header here!
I like it, its nice to have a change once in a while Wink
[Image: headster-fade-1.gif]
Server Hours: 450
RP Points: 9

I like the new header Smile
To be honest I........... Love it.
Well I think myself that it is too complex and doesn't really have to do much with the community but I was just experimenting around, this is what came out. I will change it in the next days again to something more FL like :S.
Dare to think!
Like someone jumping out of a plane for example? That's 'Fearless'. It's just a thought Tounge
Damn, dont change it... It looks quite pro.
^ Agree current one looks good.
Well, I think it does look good and obviously some other people think like this too.

My point is that I actually want a header which is FL related, so here we go.

Does anybody have SUGGESTIONS of what to add into the header which is related to FL, pleas post those suggestions with e.g. pictures I could use to create it.
Dare to think!
I think a bigger version of the old banner would be fine.

Otherwise, maybe cinematic images of the maps with a fade transition between them. I suppose the actual 'Fearless' logo could be either in the center, over the transition, or the left of the banner. Generally, I think the banner should probably have something to do with the community, not the adjective.

By the way, what are the reccomended dimensions for the banner? I might have a go at designing one in Paint.NET (not MSPaint; a different program entirely).
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
(02-20-2012, 03:53 PM)Sir Raffi Wrote: By the way, what are the reccomended dimensions for the banner? I might have a go at designing one in Paint.NET (not MSPaint; a different program entirely).

The dimensions should be a maximum of 800 x 200px.

Dare to think!
The following 1 user Likes Nudelholz's post:
  • Ms. Mudpie