[CLOSED] [Pas] Evocity Scientistic Institute (ESI)
Clan logo coming very soon.

Scientist started back in 1878, a few highly educated, and 3 construction workers started making a club, and research all kind of stuff, from technologies to nature, their lab was located somewhere middle in a jungle, hidden from all people and highly secured and had no contact with the outside world at all, their labs where for 75% underground, and could not be accessed easily.
Later around 1897 they became a little bigger. They lead the way in technology but told no one in their country, they had electricity and by using that they made machines, radars working.

Their first radar was the ESI 1.0® a very little radar developed around 1900, which they could track activity's around their lab, and with the use of electricity they made it possible to rotate around. But in 1902 they ran out of electricity and needed to develop a new way of getting electricity.. But under their labs was a cave located with a streaming waterfall, they came to the idea to make a watermill in there to get more electricity to power their radar, and lights. That worked out very well, and now the gateway to develop more technology's has been opened.

from 1902 to 1905 they sat behind tables thinking of new technologies, but they found out a new idea, they had to much electricity and they wanted it stored away to not overpower their radar, a battery. Around that time called a ESI Bat 019®, how much energy they could store is secret, it was a huge battery.
Around 1909 they started to expand their lab, but 3 construction workers couldn't do it their self, so they started recruiting a few construction workers more, and of course secretly.. They managed to recruit 7 more workers, which 1 is a architect which could work the plan out.

Around 1920 they found out a bigger radar, which could see more activity around their area, and even a larger area out of the jungle, this radar was called ESI 2.0® which was 2.50 times bigger than the ESI 1.0®, and looks much more futuristic and has a much less power consumption, and more advanced technology inside it.
And.. At 1929 they made a lab for mixing ingredients, which we can't say much of.

Around 1945 they found out a other radar which could like miles and miles up in the sky, see mircowaves, and see activity up i the atmosphere. This machine was called the ECIA 1.0®. They continued developing and upgrading this radar, but around 1950 they found out a display, it took 1 year to make the display, but now they could see every activity on a display.

A long time later around 1960 we have launched our first space ship, very small one, to explore the space, and find out how it's all up there. Our spaceship was called te ESIS 1.0®.

Short after our ESIS 1.0®, we have been developing the ESIS 2.0®, actually we have been developing this space ship when the ESIS 1.0® was still in development, this newer spaceship offers more advanced technologies, more space, and a much more newer design. This spaceship has been launched at 1975.

From 1975 to 2000 nothing has been actually done, because of a reason.. Media has found us and started a investigation, from the time we saw them we directly left the place took everything with us we didn't know where to go, we found evo city, it hasn't got many citizens and the story's we heard were that they're nice people, we decided to move there.
Since we are here everything went smoothly, and we have been developming a new mysterious technology, not know by anyone kept secretly in a safe place.. When we finished this it will be revealed to he public.. For the first time. 1 little tip it's massive, advanced and really futuristic..

We even got our own space station right now, it's new and been released at 2005, and called ESISS 1.0®. It's used for researching and investigation purposes you can walk from the shuttle to our station by using a gate, and.. The station, it's advanced.

[Image: 14izo5v.jpg]
We do research into the universum, on the earth, we are completely passive, and we won't play any aggresive when we do clan RP's, we will often organise clan RP's. The clan will be updated frequently, especially the first few days, due to it isn't finished yet.

[Image: 2wh2zxl.png]

[Image: 2gvvgk7.jpg] ESI 1.0®

[Image: 16ii92x.jpg]

Information:

This is our first radar, we've made the ESI 1.0®. It's not a very advanced, it will only see a activity's around the area. And just a short range.

[Image: 2gvvgk7.jpg] ESI 2.0®

[Image: 29mspdv.jpg]

Information:

This is the newer version of our previous ESI 1.0®, this is much bigger has a longer range, more safe and much more advanced technology's such as a display, control panel and it can look miles into the sky. And it'll see microwaves.

[Image: 2gvvgk7.jpg] ESI Bat 1.0®

[Image: 117670j.jpg]

Information:

This is the first battery we have been developing, we had 7 of them to store electricity. It dont store much, but enough

[Image: 2gvvgk7.jpg] ESIS 1.0®

[Image: 2m4au05.jpg]

Information:

This is our first space shuttle, we have been making. Later we found out it's the same model from NASA, we don't know what NASA is, but i think they stolen it.. Anyways, this isn't a really advanced space shuttle a little technology in it. But enough to find out things about the space.

[Image: 2gvvgk7.jpg] ESIS 2.0®

[Image: pq4j8.jpg]

Information:

Yes we know this, this is one from NASA. The reason why we've done this is because of we like to keep the 2.0 a little secret, we can't reveal any pictures, but we can say, it's based on this model.

[Image: 2gvvgk7.jpg] ESISS 1.0®

[Image: v8eteg.jpg]

Information:

This is our current spacestation, we don't talk about the story because that's a secret, not everything is for public purposes, only our scientists will know it. But this is a advanced station above the earth tracking weather, doing investigation about the space, testing how people will do up in the space. This has costs out last budget of 25.000.000

[Image: wj8gly.png]

[Image: 2gvvgk7.jpg] Scientist Rank
What do scientist do? They do investegations, researchs develop new ingredients, develop new technologies. Supervising & Boss can kick members in their division.

[Image: swfxxt.png]:
Weecow

[Image: 6qyv0i.png]:

[Image: 2n993te.png]:

[Image: 2gvvgk7.jpg] Construction Builders:

What do Constrruction Builders do? They build radars, they build our bases, and take build orders. Supervising Constructor is one of the bosses and can kick Constructors

[Image: 2ebycty.png]:

[Image: 10h6sf4.png]:

[Image: 11ijue1.png]:

[Image: 106bxbk.png]
Code:
[b]Character Name[/b]:

[b]Character Description[/b]:

[b]Steam Name[/b]

[b]Syeam ID[/b]

[b]How many hours do you have on FL?[/b]:

[b]Roleplay Points[/b]:

[b]How many bans do you have? [/b]

[b]For what rank are you apply'ing?[/b]:

[b]Why do you think you're worth the rank?[/b]:

[b]What can you bring to ESI?[/b]:

[b]Information about you[/b]:

[b]Additional (optional)[/b]:

NOTE!: This is not completely done yet, i need to make a Clan Logo, which i cannot make right now, i need to get rid of all this text, this will be edit soon enough!
The following 1 user Likes Weecow's post:
  • Generation
Well made I see alot of effort in the clanpage itself and the background information.
Really awesome clan and goodluck!
The following 1 user Likes Ryder's post:
  • Weecow
I see a lot of time put into this, which paid off. Looks excellent!

Good luck!
The following 1 user Likes DoomDude1's post:
  • Weecow
It seems to be a Great and Passive Clan with a developped background/history !!
I wish you good luck into your new clan !!!
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
The following 1 user Likes Generation's post:
  • Weecow
Thanks guys Smile. Cant get cs6 to work right now, when it will work i will optimize this thread.
This clan can be closes

Reason: I don't have enough time to handle a clan. Also i'm very busy with a project.
Looks really good, good luck with it all!
(01-27-2013, 03:45 PM)Weecow Wrote: This clan can be closes

Reason: I don't have enough time to handle a clan. Also i'm very busy with a project.

Closed as per request.