Krake again, fail ban
Your name: [FL:RP] KrakeN.

Your ban ID: 8374

Banned by: [FL] Beflok

Server: V2D

Involved: I dont know.

Why we should unban you: I went to Black Talon Pet Shop and wanted see human, i went to UM, i saw Ruxandra and asked why she raided me. She haven't got reason, so she just went away... I saw human headcrab in this story, then out. I wanted go back to my contra, i spawned car, but first Ruxandra went to "Car Area", i had inventory, I didnt see Ruxandra. Now i spawned, i saw her in my car. So i just start driving (I dont know, what i must do, to unstuck...) She died. So i just back to my contra. Beflok banned me for "Revange CDM". I didnt want kill Ruxandra, he I just wanted go back to my contra. Please unban me.
I dont lie. I'll lose 80k, when you don't unban me.
The real story, however is abit different. I raided you and ignored your PMs asking the reason. I went to BP to check the Pet Shop for a Slave and went outside. You came to me and kept asking in OOC different stuff without moving. You then placed the car on me and drove forward and backward to kill me, saying "WTF" in LOOC to seem like an "Accident".

Why can't you admit you did it on purpose and apologise? Would it hurt your ego that bad?
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
I didnt place on you, i wanted go to my contra base, but you went to car spawn space. I drove forward and backward, because i dont want to kill you. First i drove forward, there was people then went backward and wanted go on street. I said wtf because you was in my car. I didnt want kill you, it was an "Accident"
Refesh.
Like I said in your Ban request against Rux(http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=11922) she sent me screens of you deliberately spawning the car on top of her when you two were talking in LOOC. I also have screens from witnesses too. I believe you were lying because you kept saying you wanted to spawn your car in a "free spot". This is a lie because out of the whole entire map you picked right in front of the BP doors right where Rux was standing. Stop lying to admins when they have evidence, accept your actions and act appropriately. Even if this was an accident... Why would you get in your car and start driving?

Unban request denied.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!