Ryan to Administrator
Hopefully a promising shout by the staff team to promote you.

Personally, I have nothing against you at all, but in terms of how key decisions within the team has been handled, I sincerely hope that this is not a call by your "friends" within the team just for the sake of friendship, and I am 100% sure everyone knows exactly who and what I am speaking about.

Other than that, congratulations.
The following 7 users Like Kevin's post:
  • Lewwings, Bobby, rino, Indie, User 21796, Molyneux481, Spartan_KCT
Wow! This sure is an interesting development within the FearlessRP community! I am very sure that Ryan will do an amazing job as an administrator. I have seen him grow throughout the years and I believe that he has proven himself to be capable of such a position of FearlessRP Server Administrative Team! He will do well! He hasn't done anything that would give me or any other respected member of the community any dirt on him. Those Discord recordings of him and Forgee plotting to ban Wolven sure do seem Valkyrie-esque, though that was in the past. I am very fond of this responsible member of the community and I have placed him in the utmost regard. He is a well-read member and seems to do his job well.

Congratulations!
[Image: J1zObHm.gif]
The following 2 users Like Falcon's post:
  • Dimitris, Ryan
(07-08-2020, 01:56 AM)Falcon Wrote: Wow! This sure is an interesting development within the FearlessRP community! I am very sure that Ryan will do an amazing job as an administrator. I have seen him grow throughout the years and I believe that he has proven himself to be capable of such a position of FearlessRP Server Administrative Team! He will do well! He hasn't done anything that would give me or any other respected member of the community any dirt on him. Those Discord recordings of him and Forgee plotting to ban Wolven sure do seem Valkyrie-esque, though that was in the past. I am very fond of this responsible member of the community and I have placed him in the utmost regard. He is a well-read member and seems to do his job well.

Congratulations!

wasnt me in the video so tysm! xx
Ryannnnnn
Fearless Full-Time Roleplayer

[Image: qVdVN2yh.jpg]
Congrats pal! wish you look with the role and support you all the way bro smash it.
The following 1 user Likes L Y N C H Y's post:
  • Ryan
(07-08-2020, 01:56 AM)Falcon Wrote: Wow! This sure is an interesting development within the FearlessRP community! I am very sure that Ryan will do an amazing job as an administrator. I have seen him grow throughout the years and I believe that he has proven himself to be capable of such a position of FearlessRP Server Administrative Team! He will do well! He hasn't done anything that would give me or any other respected member of the community any dirt on him. Those Discord recordings of him and Forgee plotting to ban Wolven sure do seem Valkyrie-esque, though that was in the past. I am very fond of this responsible member of the community and I have placed him in the utmost regard. He is a well-read member and seems to do his job well.

Congratulations!
thats was me and joe joe 

he do be upset he's admin doe
(07-08-2020, 10:50 PM)Forgee Wrote:

Congratulations!
thats was me and joe joe 

He does not seem upset tho, he seems kind of disappointed if I am being honest, people like Ryan can get staff for being in a certain friend group and I am not sure but I do believe it was not just you two on that discord call back then.
The following 1 user Likes Dimitris's post:
  • Bulldogg
Getting admin on FL is no longer challenging lul.
It used to be really rare and only those who were qualified, now it's like a DarkRP server, however, there are still qualified people like Midget who has deserved this position for a long time
The following 1 user Likes Bulldogg's post:
  • User 21796
I will have to agree with Dimitris here. It is truly saddening to see FearlessRP in such a dilapidated state of disrepair. I recall having the utmost respect for members of the moderation and administration teams. Back in the day, I only saw the most professional, admirable, and educated members of the community being promoted. Now, like it has been for years, Fearless is truly scraping the bottom of the barrel with this situation. I could go on and on about this, but I honestly believe there's nothing to say anymore. I've tried to emphasize this problem in many posts and threads, and while some agree with me, it has become more and more challenging to get this quintessential piece of the community back on its feet. I respect less and less people here every day. Whenever I check out the forums I notice something that would have been frowned upon back in the good old days. There are a select few members of the staff team who are all but keeping this boat afloat, but what happens when they get bored and leave? I have no doubt Fearless will become more and more suitable for the DarkRP community standards and never return to its gilded age. It was fun while it lasted, but in the past few months too many things have gone wrong and I am happy I am finally rid of this community. Not trying to chirp anyone, but I don't know how else to relay this message. Everything that is stated seriously is regarded as banter and met with sarcastic rebuttals. I know I am guilty of this as well, but that doesn't change the fact that things must change if this community is to survive and flourish.

Your trusty pal,
Tony
[Image: J1zObHm.gif]
The following 6 users Like Falcon's post:
  • Kippsee, Bulldogg, User 21796, Strange Neo, Spartan_KCT, Luna
(07-09-2020, 03:06 AM)Dimitris Wrote:
(07-08-2020, 10:50 PM)Forgee Wrote:

Congratulations!
thats was me and joe joe 

He does not seem upset tho, he seems kind of disappointed if I am being honest, people like Ryan can get staff for being in a certain friend group and I am not sure but I do believe it was not just you two on that discord call back then.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1RMiajPttzU I didnt even know ryan in 2018 hahahaha
I am not gonna lie getting upset because someone got admin is seriously immature. You can dislike him all you want but he has the role now, winging about it on the forums because he was mates with admins is just absurd. Get over yourself, whether it was the wrong move or not only time will tell. Bunch of weirdos seriously get a life.
Kind Regards,
Grizzly
The following 2 users Like Grizzly's post:
  • Toe Shmicki, Joe Joe