Ryan to Administrator
[Image: a929595ec2790cf9bce140ab2df76f42.png]
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
The following 1 user Likes Joe Joe's post:
  • Ryan
Lmao

Immature, elitist, and no opinions of his own come to mind when I see his name. And now you've promoted him? This is a real low for FL, it's so sad that people are being promoted based off the merit of friendship rather than how good of a staff member there are, which Ryan proved to be sub-par at both times.

You done fucked up FL, I hope your proud.

My condolences.

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

The following 14 users Like Lewwings's post:
  • Ryan, User 21796, Luna, , Panda, Zulu, Alfred, Jan, Magnus, L Y N C H Y, Julern, Balls, Pollux, Idea
(07-04-2020, 09:49 PM)Lewwings Wrote: Lmao

Immature, elitist, and no opinions of his own come to mind when I see his name. And now you've promoted him? This is a real low for FL, it's so sad that people are being promoted based off the merit of friendship rather than how good of a staff member there are, which Ryan proved to be sub-par at both times.

My condolences.
waaaah waaaah i didnt get admin waaaaah waaaah

[Image: f43437f5893684b4fb0bf26d6cc34a81.png]
(07-04-2020, 09:52 PM)Lewwings Wrote:
(07-04-2020, 09:50 PM)Forgee Wrote:
(07-04-2020, 09:49 PM)Lewwings Wrote: Lmao

My condolences.
waaaah waaaah i didnt get admin waaaaah waaaah

Grow up and act your age, and quit acting like a moron.

I don't care if I didn't make it to admin or trial admin, in fact I'm glad as I'd rather not be on the same team as Ryan, who carries on the torch of immaturity that you used to carry.

oh he's still crying
no please not ryan hes so immature man! ...
The following 2 users Like JONATHANPOO's post:
  • jhayw, Ryan
pogchamp
[Image: lewis-hamilton-silverstone2022.gif]
The following 1 user Likes jhayw's post:
  • Ryan
Congrats!

Regards,
Fearless Donator
No offence to Ryan, but I feel that now you don’t even have to prove yourself to make it to admin anymore. It’s like it’s getting to the stage where it’s numbers over ability.

Congratulations Ryan, enjoy yourself.
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
The following 3 users Like Panda's post:
  • Ranger, Balls, Dimitris
Would like everyone to stop with their toxic and disrespectful comments towards other members or Ryan. If you don't agree with his promotion then please don't start to insult him or anyone else and rather provide constructive criticism. Disrespectful, toxic and hate speech comments will be removed.

Also congratulations Ryan!
Congrats Ryan, have fun with the role!

The following 3 users Like Willem de Walrus's post:
  • User 21796, Ryan, rino