[14-10-2017] Passive Night
In all recent passiveRP nights people didn't get RPP's that was probably on purpose and for a good reason.

Did people get RPP this event?
(10-15-2017, 09:49 AM)Robbtja Wrote: In all recent passiveRP nights people didn't get RPP's that was probably on purpose and for a good reason.

3 people did
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
(10-15-2017, 10:00 AM)Sharpshooter Wrote:
(10-15-2017, 09:49 AM)Robbtja Wrote: In all recent passiveRP nights people didn't get RPP's that was probably on purpose and for a good reason.

3 people did

Joe Joe and Kevin Ramsey both received a point in last nights event. They were the only two that received a point during the event.
(10-15-2017, 10:29 AM)Create Wrote:

3 people did

Joe Joe and Kevin Ramsey both received a point in last nights event. They were the only two that received a point during the event.

Was JoshZ's after it?
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
In my opinion. It was a successful night but at the end people were ruining it

3 people did

Nothing but mistake.
But not my business so yea
(10-15-2017, 12:30 PM)Robbtja Wrote:

3 people did

Nothing but mistake.

Right, so people made their own builds and roleplayed well, but it was an event.. so it should all go unrewarded?
What the heck?
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
The following 2 users Like Yonno's post:
  • Jonas, General Rickets
(10-15-2017, 12:30 PM)Robbtja Wrote:

3 people did

Nothing but mistake.

Take your salty ass elsewhere, RPP are hard to get nowadays so there is a high chance the few that got them "deserved" them. I really don't see why this is a problem or an issue. No idea why you would go out of your way to instigate trouble just let them be.

The following 4 users Like General Rickets's post:
  • Jonas, Luna, Yonno, Panda
People always make their buildings and often roleplay well and don't get rewarded.
That's normal.
I quote Jan here.... You only attend because there is a higher chance of getting RPP's. Now people will think...."oh last passiveRp night roleplay points were given out. This probably as well"
And they will only take part for getting a RPP.

Rather give them for some random situation.

But I understand you, Yonno.
Of course people should get rewarded for their roleplays, that's what roleplay points are for, but the disadvantage is that people will only rp for them. <-- we all already know that for ages and still don't have a solution.

Remember that I respect your statement and
I agree partially
Life is a roleplay.

I have 1100 hours and 1 RPP. There are many other opportunities to get one. Since it's an event, you should have fun and not roleplay for one.

However first rule of getting an RPP: Don't talk about getting an RPP.
The following 1 user Likes god's post:
  • Archer