Why am I not a Veteran?
I would like to know where my veteran rank has gone?

(08-28-2015, 08:12 AM)General Rickets Wrote: I would like to know where my veteran rank has gone?

Could you not have PM'd Soul or Grub because this is going to cause a huge flame war again.

I guess thats what you want though.
Quote:Could you not have PM'd Soul or Grub because this is going to cause a huge flame war again.

No. I am making a help and support thread. It is not for flaming as I will only respond to Grub or Soul. Take your silly comments elsewhere please this is a legit question.

(08-28-2015, 08:17 AM)General Rickets Wrote:
Quote:Could you not have PM'd Soul or Grub because this is going to cause a huge flame war again.

No. I am making a help and support thread. It is not for flaming as I will only respond to Grub or Soul. Take your silly comments elsewhere please this is a legit question.

Rickets don't start just because you are mad, how was that a silly comment? I'm sorry but yiur attitude is awful and that probably contributes to why your not a Vet anymore. Calm down, take a break. I wont comment further to prevent flaming Smile
The following 1 user Likes DVN's post:
  •
just lol wont respond to anyone but staff

Becoz u r a skrub m9
[Image: giphy.gif]
I'm also rather curious was my I have lost my veteran status.
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
If you want only staff responses, why not post here:

http://www.fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=123

As for my unneeded opinion, it strikes me odd that the tags of ALL LL staffmembers have been removed. From some it doesnt suprise me but removing all tags seems ... extreme in my eyes.
The following 1 user Likes Baskingner's post:
  • General Rickets
(08-28-2015, 08:20 AM)DVN Wrote:
(08-28-2015, 08:17 AM)General Rickets Wrote:

Rickets don't start just because you are mad, how was that a silly comment? I'm sorry but yiur attitude is awful and that probably contributes to why your not a Vet anymore. Calm down, take a break. I wont comment further to prevent flaming Smile

I don't see any sign of him being mad, I only see you being disrespectfull and unhelpfull for God knows what reason. If you have nothing usefull to say, don't comment at all, you talked about flame, but you the one looking to start a flame thread.
The following 2 users Like Kobi Blade's post:
  • General Rickets, Dauntless
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Offensive post
I am curious to know this as well, I don't remember Rickets doing anything out of order. Not to mention he has been on vacation almost this entire month.

DVN

Mate, I understand that you are striking for that moderator position. However, acting like a straight up c^nt on every post on the forums isn't going to get you there and I have absolutely no idea why you are even teacher, seeing as you're always swearing and cursing at other people ingame.

Toodles. :^)
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 5 users Like equal's post:
  • Nexus, Greed^, Hartree, Nuka, Noble