Ban Request - Nuka and Dex
(03-16-2015, 05:02 PM)Nuka Wrote: This is just amusing now

How we are supposed to take this seriously XD "Well Mr Nuka" XD

What the *** is this XD

You keep disrespecting, using that words in a Ban Request... You and your friend have a huge lack of respect for all this Ban Request and the comunnity. This is my LAST post , you can provoke, you can do whatever you want. I will wait an admin NOW.
Im sorry Miss Nuka if i offended you, i realy didnt mean to.

But please dont curse so much.
(03-16-2015, 05:04 PM)[FL:RP] Clementio Wrote:
(03-16-2015, 05:02 PM)Nuka Wrote: This is just amusing now

How we are supposed to take this seriously XD "Well Mr Nuka" XD

What the *** is this XD

You keep disrespecting, using that words in a Ban Request... You and your friend have a huge lack of respect for all this Ban Request and the comunnity. This is my LAST post , you can provoke, you can do whatever you want. I will wait an admin NOW.

Nuka is an incredible, contributing member of this community. He is a committed roleplayer that is friendly and supportive to everyone. Saying that he disrespects this community is bang out of order.
(03-16-2015, 05:06 PM)Xoxinha Wrote: Im sorry Miss Nuka if i offended you, i realy didnt mean to.

But please dont curse so much.

Now you're just trying to stir shit. Cut it out, grow up.
Im sorry i didnt know "committed roleplayer's that are friendly and supportive to everyone" are above the law but im porably too out dated i will go re-read the rules again.
I'm urgently awaiting Clementio's next post.

What rule have we broken here by the way?
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
Well im sorry Mr or Miss LivKX it wasn't my intention to "stir shit" i hope you can accept my forgiveness.
Ps: i took my time to read the rules and it appears you are mistaken in the "committed roleplayer's that are friendly and supportive to everyone" part i would advise you reformulate your post. best Regards - Internet Explorer
He never stated roleplayers are above rules or "law" as you put it

lolwat
Nuka
Ah, Kali! Your reply has just reminded me that I need to post my BR on you, cheers pal!
Ban requests for all! Yay!

*does the BR dance*
Nuka