[BUYING]Checkpoint/Traffic Dupes
Basically anything in that order. Show me pictures, tell me how it works, AND BE SURE THAT IT DOESN'T BREAK THE RULES.

If its truly awesome, I'm willing to pay a lot.
I have a cool gate thing that goes in city tunnel. It would be 12k because tge amount of time it took
Kind Regards,
Wood.
I have a basic sign that says "ROAD CLOSED" Good for construction worker RP. Only $1,000.

Guys guys guys, I believe I wrote "Screenshots Please", or something in that line.

Gimme your screens!

I have no problems paying what you want though, provided that your constructions are worth it.
I could build a nice one for you tomorrow.
(04-01-2013, 02:34 AM)john55223 Wrote: I could build a nice one for you tomorrow.

Go ahead, I'm still buying!
i was building one . 80% of it in the build server

BUT THE FUCKING SEREVR CRASH..
sorry man

I have a border stop house thingy. Not sure about price yet, also no screenshots now,because i'm on phone so i'll post tommorow, or if i see you in game i'll show it to you straight in game.
Kind Regards,
Pear

[Image: output_QRPOl_L.gif]
http://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=29210
(04-02-2013, 08:39 PM)Mr.Skelly Wrote: I have a border stop house thingy. Not sure about price yet, also no screenshots now,because i'm on phone so i'll post tommorow, or if i see you in game i'll show it to you straight in game.

Sure thing, just post the pictures when you can Smile

Also, posted on Cories thread with a bid. Still buying more dupes, I like variety Smile

And Red, that sucks man, that really sucks. That's why you should dupe your stuff while you're building Cheese