ERROR fix.
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Posting Warez
PLEASE NOTE: If you can redownload cs: s completely that will also work.
Okay many people are having problems with loads of errors, this is due to some cs: s server change over or something like that. The fix is really simple but does require a download of about 650mb.

This link below is to all of the cs: s content needed for gmod.
LINK WAS REMOVED DUE TO PIRACY.

Download this and open the file and move over the etc materials and models folders into your main gmod directory.

When it asks about merging folders click "yes" to all of them.
When it asks about replacing files click "no" for all of them.

This gives you back your cs: s content and removes the ERROR problem.

Enjoy playing,
EvoluTion
Name change from: EvoluTion

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:42960010&b=2]
Without me you would be a monkey! #Luv-Corie
Link removed due to it being piracy, you must download your files legitimately.
Where do I find my directory? Is it Steam/SteamApps/(User Name)/garrysmod/ ?????
(03-12-2013, 07:39 PM)Narcotic Wrote: Link removed due to it being piracy, you must download your files legitimately.

Ahh didn't think about that, sorry.

Then how do I do this without "Piracy". All the other CS:S sites are down, and I do not feel like reloading CS:S to play 1 GMOD game. -.-
Uninstall CSS, reinstall it, launch it, go into GMod, mount it.
(03-12-2013, 07:43 PM)sgtbender200 Wrote: Then how do I do this without "Piracy". All the other CS:S sites are down, and I do not feel like reloading CS:S to play 1 GMOD game. -.-

Well obviously i cant tell you to go download the files illegaly but the cs:S files is what you need to fix theh problem. And narcotic yes but for some people cs: s download servers are down, hence why i didnt just sugest redownloading.

How do I fix my files then? Delete them all then re install it from my library?
(03-12-2013, 07:39 PM)Narcotic Wrote: Link removed due to it being piracy, you must download your files legitimately.

Technically not piracy. It would be piracy if it was the game itself, but if it's just the contents (models, sounds, textures) it's not really piracy. People buy the game to play it, I don't think people would only buy the game to use the models and sounds and what-not.

Piracy is never the way to go, though, and especially not posting it here.