My unban request - returning to rp
Your name: Midnightwolf.

Your ban ID: Dont Believe i have one, its been a very long time.

Banned by: I cant remember who banned me to be honest it has been over a year now.

Reason: Language-I believe if i remember i was verbally aggressive to a admin and said somethings i have regretted which lead to my perma ban.

Involved: There were no other players involved

Why we should unban you: Where do i start... Its been over a year now since i have been on gmod, i i took a break from gaming due to studying and exams which meant alot to me more then gaming, but now i have a job and i have a lot more free time in the evening i wish to return to the wonderful and fun world of rp and i have changed alot since i was last rping, i have learn not to be so aggressive and my judgement and morals and have changed for the better too, im now a mature working person who is alot more sensible then i once was who wants another chance to return to such a grate server. the past week i have been on a serious rp server just to get back into things before i decided to see if i could get another chance on this server. i believe i would be a great rp player on your server and i would love for you guys to take my request to return to such a great and fun server into consideration. Appreciate your time if you are reading this. James Moore aka Mob Dark Jam.
You were permanently banned for RDM whilst on probation (ID - 11722) issued by Pinkie Pie who has since resigned. It also seems you were on probation before after a series of incredibly old bans but after returning racked up 4 bans in little over a week.
I see then, excuse the reasons i had given above then. my memory of gmod is poor since its been so long. all i can say is when comes to gaming im a changed person, much more sensible, mature and self controlling. i give you my word i will not cause you issues and problems on your server. thats all there is to say i geuss. appreciate you looking into my request.
We shall have to wait and see. I will not lie, this case may take longer than usual due to the suspending admin having since resigned; it is probably a supervising administrator will have to look into this case and have the final decision.
Ok appreciate your time, ill check back regularly to see for updates. speak soon
Hey there just checking back in to see if you guys got any updates for me. thanks
Feel like my case has been pushed in the trash since the admin who banned me has resigned. : /
Ive been pushed to the side for over a week now and i would like to make an appeal and request that im unbanned as stated in rule 7. i am being mistreated since im case is different to most.
Technically, rule 7 as far as I am aware applies if an admin hasn't posted initially. I already have.
You're not being mistreated, there are several unban requests as 'old' as yours and as you stated, due to the odd nature of your suspension it has taken time.

I will unban you if you agree to a probation period of a month. If you are banned during this month you will receive a significantly larger ban or, depending on severity, your permanent suspension will be reinstated.
I do know you are busy and thanks for replying. I agree to the terms of the probation period. and thank you for this chance that you have given me. james moore