Corleone Kid
Thumbs Down 
As usual,the little kids of the server are here to wreck our days.

e:
Name of player: (Rumble™)

SteamID: (N/A,Signed out.)

Time in GMT: (15:34)

Server: (rp_EvoCity v2d)

Summary: (So I'm a civillian. I walk into the swimming baths and own it, then the mafia setup base outside. I stay in.
All of a sudden,i hear Rumble scream in a strange foreign accent "F**k you,i F**k your mother,i F**k her all night. Michellin i will F**k you up A**hole", and i walk out and ask whats going on. He NLR's and comes back,then randomly Shoots me in the head,i was completely Unarmed at the time.
Not only this,but he's been threatening to DDoS Me in Voice Chat and wants to IPTrack me,i did nothing -.-)

Evidence: (I have no Evidence,not enough time for screencapping and recording and i was under fire most of the time and it was in voice chat. If i had the slightest bit of information as proof i would honestly give it. I just want this little douche to be sorted out!!! All he does is cause grief >:c)

And now i've been banned because President told me to get to the Office and a Cop banned me for trying to access Nexus. -.-
So Mr. What you said there is 100% wrong. I came friendly first saying to you : You know Cops cant Base . You said Im gonna change Job then. Nice and easy and ok. After that i pleased you to move away because the Corleones already were basing here. Suddenly you pulle dout your tazer and said : Move away. I moved away and said ay dude we are already here. I waited some seconds in front of your door. Suddenly you sarted to shoot. You tried to RDM me so i said to ym Teammates :He shot me!! Lets fuck him! So we armed up and killed you. You rdmed me so calm down.
Rumble,there's no point you trying to resist. I can see you watching/browsing the thread and i can see your OOC in The game. Stop trying to resist...

(12-15-2012, 03:48 PM)Rumble™ Wrote: So Mr. What you said there is 100% wrong. I came friendly first saying to you : You know Cops cant Base . You said Im gonna change Job then. Nice and easy and ok. After that i pleased you to move away because the Corleones already were basing here. Suddenly you pulle dout your tazer and said : Move away. I moved away and said ay dude we are already here. I waited some seconds in front of your door. Suddenly you sarted to shoot. You tried to RDM me so i said to ym Teammates :He shot me!! Lets *** him! So we armed up and killed you. You rdmed me so calm down.

How did I RDM YOU?
You and three other Corleones shot me with Mp5's and Glocks! I was defenceless as a Civillian. I got there before any of your men too.
You began the assault.
You began the Blame.
YOU Are responsible for your actions.
You were a Cop and you shot trough the Door of the Pool. You have no evidence so your Ban Request is worthless. I have a lot of whitnesses ( Anti-Kilelr , Rainbow Blitz and many more Corleone Leaders. Also you could stop flaming on the Server i should get banned and my english would be the biggest crap.

Sorry but stop Raging and keep RPing. If theres an Admin he could chekc the Logs and if im right you should get a Permaban for lying and RDMing
(12-15-2012, 04:02 PM)Rumble™ Wrote: You were a Cop and you shot trough the Door of the Pool. You have no evidence so your Ban Request is worthless. I have a lot of whitnesses ( Anti-Kilelr , Rainbow Blitz and many more Corleone Leaders. Also you could stop flaming on the Server i should get banned and my english would be the biggest crap.

Sorry but stop Raging and keep RPing. If theres an Admin he could chekc the Logs and if im right you should get a Permaban for lying and RDMing

Here we go again.
Listen to me and stop resisting, you're digging yourself into a big hole.
"You based around my base.
Your men shot at me.
You got involved.
I died.
RDM."
And there we have it. The whole thing summed up in 5 lines.

Also Lying and RDM'ing?
What are you on? Meth?
TIMES LIKE THIS MAKE ME WANT TO GO FUDGING BALLISTIC!!!!!
Stop flaming and keep RPing. Your BR is completely worthlöess because oyu ahev NO EVIDENCE. You shot me first.
"oyu ahev"?
Anyway,No. I do not have ANY evidence.
But how did you get here?
Yes,because you KNEW i would post a ban request because of you. Being an utter PAIN in the butt.
You Pmed me stupid liar:

Unknown command: +gm_special
Unknown command: -gm_special
(OOC) Michellin Stranok: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=22385 Rumble.
(*) (OOC) [FL] Holdem: Yes, unless you donate again
(<3) (OOC) Deathshooter: brb 1 min
(PM) Michellin Stranok: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=22385
(Smile) (OOC) [FL:M] Zealord: Sup guys.
(<3) (OOC) Jellio45: Im donate every 3 months
VehicleType:prop_vehicle_jeep:
(Smile) (OOC) [FL:M] Equalizer: So, thats what you meant when you asked me to PM you..
Holdem you ****
(*) (OOC) [FL] Holdem: lolol
Player Nanotech49 has joined the game.
Player | NGRP OWNER | Little f has joined the game.
Spieler The General hat das Spiel verlassen (Disconnect by user)..
Player The General has disconnected.
(PM) Michellin Stranok: You're getting a Ban! Cheese
VehicleType:prop_vehicle_jeep:
(PM) To Michellin Stranok: i dont think so Cheese
(
What's that meant to be?
It's the link to this ban request. -.-
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
User warned. - Not involved.