Floodify's Resignation
Goodbye.
[Image: J1zObHm.gif]
Sad to see ya go man, it'll be weird without anymore EBC threads to check from you.

Although I won't forget, on my IG interview for Estleback when you casually went guns blazing while I ran for a car. Though my time in the clan was a bit short lived, it was definitely a great time I won't forget. Thanks for all the great times and I wish you the best on wherever you go in your future, perhaps we'll see you back one day.

Farewell and good luck!
Bye Floodify.

Best of luck in what ever you do next! Smile
oh man.... why you make me so sad?

Truly thank you man, we've had both our times of agreement and extreme disagreement but you've still helped me be who I am in FL today, we really wont be the same here without you Sad

Good luck with the future
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
Goodbye.
Firstnadmin resignation that I gave a shit about. I liked flood, he was great and probably one of the best admins.
Goodbye.
We had our differences... Multiple tellings off because I did something wrong*cough* server *cough* I merely saw you as an acquaintance.

Have fun and If you ever want to build up the roleplay when you come back I recommend serious roleplay as it makes you more focused on your typing than using a microphone but anyway, Best of luck Floodify.
Kind Regards Chocolate Labrador

My Swedish brother from another mother...

Vi ses i nangijala♥

[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
The following 1 user Likes Infernaw's post:
  • Floodify
Wow, this is sad to hear, you are and will for ever be my favorite staff/Veteran. goodbye!
[Image: eXdHYQZ.png]
Someone's cutting the onions in here.
Damn Flood, it's a shame to see such a fun, dedicated admin member not only resign, but leave the community. However, I respect that you must move on with your life and I wish you the best in the future!
Estleback will always be remembered, never forgotten. We were definitely at the height of its times, and I thank you for providing such an amazing RP experience of which I have not only taken away improved skills from, but also some great friends.

Thank you Flood!

P.S. Good times: [Image: S54IFaB.jpg]

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
The following 3 users Like ArcHammer's post:
  • Link, SirCrow, MysteriaParade