Poll: Do you want it back?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
41.44%
46 41.44%
No
58.56%
65 58.56%
Total 111 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Get the old BMW back
I rather have the updated version since it has much more to offer in terms of quality and you have body groups/paint jobs that work too. I want to find some models to replace the cars Nevy said that need to be replaced.
No point in having both...
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
We could have both models.
This could work just like how changing the paint/colour works.
But someone with the mechanic job would be able to change it.
This could also be better for mechanic rp as they would actually be making the whole vehicle look different rather than just the colour and a select body group of the vehicle. (I don't really know how to word it... Tounge )

This way everyone is happy!
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/DFRDkhC.gif[/img]
Credit: Nyander
Does the new model have nitro. Yes or no ?
[Image: giphy.gif]
Yes
Same handling, same features. Just now you have body groups, realistic car sounds and better model quality.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
New one is better, forget classic. TDM includes some of the best car models and coding on Garry's Mod.
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”
I beg of you to keep the new look! The model made for Fearless, to be blunt, is ugly on all levels. The interior is just awful on all measures; I would NEVER in a million years pay a million dollars for a car with a hose going through the middle of the two seats. The car itself is in such poor quality that you can see the pixels of it on some of the models. I find the shape of the car to just be generally ugly; many may disagree with me on this, but I just hate everything about the BMW.
(03-28-2015, 10:59 PM)Nevy Wrote: I like the newer version much better, and the fact that it has body-groups is awesome.
I think the other horribly textured vehicles need to go as well (replaced)
  • Citroen
  • Tides Truck
  • Volvo S60 (Old Version)
  • Trabant

Replace my Citroen and i'll start a revolution.
Let's get this straight, Soul made a thread to see if people wanted the old model back becuase it was made for the server. 16 people voted yes and 28 people voted no meaning the the new model should stay. Yet it was pointless since it was replaced back to the old one becuase Soul said so, what was the point? The community wanted the new one so why can we not keep it. Has better visual upgrades, sounds also has body groups and you can colour it! I think that if you want the old model back there should be a way we can have both and that way no one can complain. Many people love the new model and don't get me wrong I didn't like it either but it has grown on me so why make this thread to see what the community wants but then change it back? Pretty pointless.....