[unofficial] BlackForest Security
(05-17-2011, 03:34 PM)Maniak Wrote: Yes and maybe cause some of their members is RDMing idiot who can´t RP and must constantly raid president...

Pretty much sums up what I've seen so far too.
(05-23-2011, 02:04 PM)Sniperwolf Wrote:
(05-17-2011, 03:34 PM)Maniak Wrote: Yes and maybe cause some of their members is RDMing idiot who can´t RP and must constantly raid president...

Pretty much sums up what I've seen so far too.

Please tell me when we have ever raided. As far as I know, we are a "Security" Company. We are supposed to Protect the president. We have never raided ONCE when RPing BFS. [Or at least I haven't]

(05-23-2011, 02:20 PM)Biowulf Wrote: Please tell me when we have ever raided. As far as I know, we are a "Security" Company. We are supposed to Protect the president. We have never raided ONCE when RPing BFS. [Or at least I haven't]

You have Cherryberry in your clan. Someone lockpicks his car and runs off - a random guy comes to investigate the sound ... Cherry runs out and RDM's him.

*High Five for awesome RP*

His reply "I don't need cops. I take the right into my own hands" -_-

Grade-A RP there.
Mhmm... I see...
Why is this still not official. More than enough members, info, active. No reason to not accept it Cheese
Idd Smile
I don't want to discuss here about that but cherry failed to rp, yeah. That was the first time and he won't do that again, I advise him.

We are not perfect so we fail sometimes. But isn't the stealer the fail rper? I mean just lockpicking someones car is stupid and very random. Irl I don't go on the street beat a window and drive away in GTA style.

So he failed and got punshed by an Admin. Story over.
ah shut it sniper, i was at lobby of nexus, i hear my car alarm. i see a Don corleone = lock pick. so i kill him for stealling my car. wasent rping as a BFS then ask fausto i was 1 sec there just typed my job and hear my car alarm. if he was 1 sec earlier i didnt had BFS job. anyway. i trough he lockpicked my car and then the bmd tried to drive it away. as teamworking. don said he tried to stop the bmd. meaby that is right, however I think its a lie, also killed the BMD cause he was IN my car with gives me the right to kill him.

done. this doesnt anything to do with BFS
Aye, arguing is not the way to go... If we failRP, admins will do whatever they need to do and hopefully school them on how to RP better. If they continue, they'll likely be kicked out, just like Gestapo was.
Hey, i would really like to join this clan!

I got a Murc, a hummer, a supra and a citroen, A white suit also.
I got M4's / AWP's / Tranqs's / MP5's / Molotovs.. In short; Enough weapons, guns, Healthkits and food.
I got enough expirience in RP to say that "Im good".

Marc,

(05-23-2011, 03:12 PM)cherryberry Wrote: don said he tried to stop the bmd. meaby that is right, however I think its a lie,
That is what happened. I already told you this. As I was watching the event occur.
(05-23-2011, 03:12 PM)cherryberry Wrote: also killed the BMD cause he was IN my car with gives me the right to kill him.
It kinda doesn't.
(05-23-2011, 03:12 PM)cherryberry Wrote: this doesnt anything to do with BFS
Yeah It does. You were working as BFS at the time - thus you represent them by your actions.