Recently Scammed for $400USD. Wanna help me out and report this dude?
(09-11-2014, 12:26 AM)Jarz Wrote:
(09-10-2014, 09:56 PM)GRiiM Wrote: How exactly did he manage to get your stuff?

He quickswitched. He put a AWP Graphite in there to "even out the odds" and immediately took the karambit | night FT away before I clicked accept.

Just look at the warnings that he removed items + The accept timer will reset when someone removes an item.
Don't stop being nice to people you trade with just because one guy managed to scam you, there's many nice and good traders out there and also many scammers. In my experience 2/3 are scammers.
Remember to check your trades before you press accept second time, you can check the trade and if anything wrong you just deny it + they have no chance of "quickswitching " as the timer will reset then. 
Hope you'll get your items back Smile
(09-11-2014, 05:18 AM)SnowredWolf Wrote:
(09-11-2014, 12:26 AM)Jarz Wrote:
(09-10-2014, 09:56 PM)GRiiM Wrote: How exactly did he manage to get your stuff?

He quickswitched. He put a AWP Graphite in there to "even out the odds" and immediately took the karambit | night FT away before I clicked accept.

Just look at the warnings that he removed items + The accept timer will reset when someone removes an item.

Well why do you think the Graphite was added? 

The only fuck up I really made last night was not double checking the trade, I did wait though, just didn't flick my eye up...

Tomorrow I will probably have my skins though. 
Ahhh...I know that guy , that faker tried to Trade scam my friend once didn't work that well , after that got like 12 reports.
FearlessRP 
____________________________________________________________________________________
[Image: Yzs7t0g.png]
If you can read this you're a coon
Trace him and sue him, or get revenge.
Was he even a trusted trader? Like did he have a lot of +rep on Steamrep? A private Steam profile surely doesn't look legit at all to me.

Because it's very dumb to do Paypal trades with an unknown trader.
(09-11-2014, 11:53 AM)Jan Wrote: Was he even a trusted trader? Like did he have a lot of +rep on Steamrep? A private Steam profile surely doesn't look legit at all to me.

Because it's very dumb to do Paypal trades with an unknown trader.

He made it private when he blocked me. He had some rep on the lounge which is harder to obtain than on your account but no rep on the account. He definitely seemed legit when talking to him though. 

And not sure why paypal was brought into this.
(09-11-2014, 09:06 AM)Greed^ Wrote: Trace him and sue him, or get revenge.

I'd rather just get my skins back. 
Hahahaha 
This man needs booce...
What a bum hole....

( he is reported )
Done!

Was you using Steam Trade? because if he quick switched doesn't it just untick unready??
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
(09-12-2014, 10:06 AM)Envy Wrote: Done!

Was you using Steam Trade? because if he quick switched doesn't it just untick unready??

Read post 3.