SamCookiez - Introduction Post :)
Hello Sam, welcome to the Fearless community.
The following 1 user Likes GhostRider's post:
  • SamCookiez
You joined the wrong community bro, everyone is terrible here...
The only thing that sustains me is my satanic lust for rep
(11-30-2012, 03:29 PM)GhostRider Wrote: Hello Sam, welcome to the Fearless community.

Thank you Ghostrider Smile

(11-30-2012, 05:21 PM)Spud Wrote: You joined the wrong community bro, everyone is terrible here...

SHAME.
Hello SamCookiez. Welcome to the world of Fearless.

Before you start roleplaying, there's a few things you might want to read. If you're not familiar with roleplaying, or you just need some more knowledge about how it's done, I suggest you read the official Guide to Roleplaying, you should also make sure that you have read the rules.

I suggest you pay a visit to the Help & Support section to find more basic information about such things as binds and prices.
Remember to become an active member of the community, you can make a lot of friends and have loads of fun here at Fearless.

I hope you're going to enjoy your time here, as we're certainly going to enjoy having you here.
The following 1 user Likes Narc's post:
  • SamCookiez
Hello and welcome!

I see you're enjoying yourself on the servers. Wink
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
The following 1 user Likes Infernaw's post:
  • SamCookiez
(12-01-2012, 12:33 PM)Narcotic Wrote: Hello SamCookiez. Welcome to the world of Fearless.

Before you start roleplaying, there's a few things you might want to read. If you're not familiar with roleplaying, or you just need some more knowledge about how it's done, I suggest you read the official Guide to Roleplaying, you should also make sure that you have read the rules.

I suggest you pay a visit to the Help & Support section to find more basic information about such things as binds and prices.
Remember to become an active member of the community, you can make a lot of friends and have loads of fun here at Fearless.

I hope you're going to enjoy your time here, as we're certainly going to enjoy having you here.

If you're referring to something I have done out of the rules in my first few episodes its because I was a complete Noob to Garry's Mod (Or as I have learned, A Minge*). I have read the rules and I defiantly stick to them now. And yes, I'm sure I will enjoy my time here, Smile

(12-02-2012, 01:30 PM)Infernaw Wrote: Hello and welcome!

I see you're enjoying yourself on the servers. Wink

I defiantly am Smile Seen you around a few times. Thank you Smile