Matar
(05-09-2022, 08:14 PM)matar_i Wrote: What evidence does this image, or video of yours provide exactly? cut the talking. let the staff decide.

server is almost empty and we saw on the video and heard the explosion of the car.
I saw you in the car, and i heard you.

You put yourself into a PR of someone else, which is stupid. but there is no evidence for both sides anyway.

The only crime here is yours, which is propblocking, breaking NLR (look at the timer) stealing my car and exploding it as unemployed while breaking NLR.

Then going around innocent and more than that Posting a PR on me, you should be ashamed.
Hello again Matar

The video below will show I was no where near your vehicle. As for the explosion, it must've crashed recently for it to explode and by the video you can see I was no where near.
So by the "NLR and stealing car and exploding it unemployed" I'm going to have to disagree with you there. As you killed me while I was your house, the NLR timer is from that. The video shows me respawning from that and running towards. Where I do hear a car explosion, but I have no involvement with that situation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHV7yEw2GxE

I would also like to touch the on the fact that you said you saw me and heard me. Do you have video evidence of this? 

In no way am I trying to bait you, that's not my intentions. Just trying to help you understand exactly what went on. So it's easier for yourself and the staff.

You also mentioned I have admitted to RDM and prop climb. Yes, I admitted to prop climb in the first post. While with the RDM I believe that's some miss communication. I was asking about you RDM'ing me. Not myself, as at no point have i attempted or killed you.

At the time of the video I had 1 minute NLR timer from when you killed me.

Messages In This Thread
Matar - by E.Kilby - 05-09-2022, 07:10 PM
RE: Matar - by matar_i - 05-09-2022, 08:02 PM
RE: Matar - by matar_i - 05-09-2022, 08:10 PM
RE: Matar - by E.Kilby - 05-09-2022, 08:13 PM
RE: Matar - by matar_i - 05-09-2022, 08:14 PM
RE: Matar - by E.Kilby - 05-09-2022, 08:29 PM
RE: Matar - by matar_i - 05-09-2022, 08:21 PM
RE: Matar - by TheSiphon - 05-17-2022, 02:43 PM