Death of PassiveRP?
(03-27-2022, 05:50 AM)MasterNoda Wrote:
(03-25-2022, 12:00 PM)Idea Wrote: I love reading Pollux and MasterNoda's replies as if they were true lmao

There is no more roleplay on FL except for scheduled stuff that's organized by FL staff. Your observation/experience was spot on to see what FL is nowadays, Vauld.

I don't lie. From my perspective and what I've been seeing when I'm personally online at night, I'm seeing people chilling around, having fun, and generally just enjoying themselves. We have fun with each other and do a bunch of different roleplays. I know you haven't logged on in a few months, but even then it was roughly the same for me. It is in fact likely different for you when you are online, but for me and the people who log on at the same time as me, we don't do this rampant "gang" warfare. For European peak times, it does seem to be an issue of substance, and I've been told measures are being put in place to stop it. For me, it seems to be a player culture issue, and there is a large divide between the times that North Americans are generally online, and the times that Europeans are online.
I highly doubt our perspectives differ because of timezones - As FL staff I can not imagine you see the full extent of what's happening on the server. You, and I am sure other Administrators too, make these kinds of observations when you are on the server (which to be fair, does not happen often - there are hardly any Admins apart from Dan & Caesar who at least appear to still give a shit about the actual server), but for users, it is very different. It's almost worrying that the forum courthouse is so unused by now because when I did play actively, it was just a terrible experience plagued with people bending/breaking rules and not properly roleplaying. 

It should really not be a surprise to you or the rest of FL staff that I and many other formerly active members of this community quit for good. Nobody really seems to care about the server anymore and what's left of it is basically just a glorified DarkRP (at least that's what the gameplay feels like).

Messages In This Thread
Death of PassiveRP? - by Vauld - 03-21-2022, 11:20 PM
RE: Death of PassiveRP? - by Pollux - 03-22-2022, 12:27 AM
RE: Death of PassiveRP? - by Vauld - 03-22-2022, 12:38 AM
RE: Death of PassiveRP? - by Nadrickk - 03-22-2022, 07:05 AM
RE: Death of PassiveRP? - by konsta - 03-23-2022, 06:09 AM
RE: Death of PassiveRP? - by Idea - 03-25-2022, 12:00 PM
RE: Death of PassiveRP? - by Wolven - 03-25-2022, 06:59 PM
RE: Death of PassiveRP? - by Nacreas - 03-26-2022, 12:44 PM
RE: Death of PassiveRP? - by ART - 03-27-2022, 02:33 PM
RE: Death of PassiveRP? - by Vauld - 03-30-2022, 04:09 AM
RE: Death of PassiveRP? - by Nacreas - 03-30-2022, 08:25 AM