New content
(03-15-2022, 08:29 AM)Equinox Wrote: Before you and the community cast a wide net over Gmod store and the workshop, keep in mind that content like new cars, more accessories or more passive money machines (meth, bitcoin) just won't do it. We need innovative changes like rule changes, core gamemode changes and possibly new jobs that encourage player-to-player roleplay.

I disagree. The Garry's Mod workshop has tons of addons that can be tweaked to really involve players. Also, you can buy some really cool scripts. Passive money machines can be extremely entertaining. Meth, like I've been talking about for ages, was insanely fun. When it was released on Limelight everyone was doing it, for months. Get the script for meth on LL and we will have a lot more to work with, in fact, I think interactive ways of getting money is honestly the core concept of this gamemode. Obviously RPing is present, but it seems that there's a huge lack of it. 

This is highly untrue if you're playing Fearless to Roleplay, instead of achieving everything. Take Jessixa or Violet for example. As long as they have a car to drive around, a nice suit and hours of free time to get creative with dupes on build server, they can have unlimited fun doing passive events, and they're still enjoying them to maximum extend. Why can't you be like them as well? You get every single possible item in the game (except RP points, which could be ironic) and then complain that FL is boring.

I agree here though, RPing is a very open-ended objective. RPPs should be given out less with the quality of RPP incentives higher than any other reward in the gamemode.

I personally think there should be a clean wipe of absolutely everything and a total rework of the economy, decrease this absolute shitshow of hyperinflation. Make the gamemode more realistic, add taxes, make cars actually worth their true market value, same with ammunition and firearms. If I earn enough to afford a Lambo, I should also have to take into account insurance payments for such a luxurious car. This is just the tip of the iceberg. 

There are so many players here, that, if given a valid opportunity to contribute their ideas, the gamemode itself would truly become CityRP 2. This bureaucratic bullshit is the reason FL is fucked right now, and it's the reason why we're even in this situation.
[Image: J1zObHm.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Falcon's post:
  • RoCKy

Messages In This Thread
New content - by Tim - 03-15-2022, 03:51 AM
RE: New content - by Equinox - 03-15-2022, 08:29 AM
RE: New content - by Tim - 03-15-2022, 06:25 PM
RE: New content - by Falcon - 03-22-2022, 07:09 AM
RE: New content - by konsta - 03-23-2022, 05:43 AM
RE: New content - by Haarek - 03-26-2022, 01:20 PM
RE: New content - by Wolven - 03-15-2022, 03:48 PM
RE: New content - by L Y N C H Y - 03-15-2022, 05:10 PM