New content
For over a decade FL has had the same content with some changes like agriculture, mining, moonshine. But I think It's long over due that FL gets some new content. A redo of everything. Even money. Some of the staff team has shared there concerns and opinions about this. Such as it's to hard or would take to long, or why undo over a decade long of work. But I think it's the hard things like this worth doing.

As most of you know activity hasn't been the greatest and FL is going through a rough time right now. Doing things such as changing maps or hosting organization events isn't gonna be a permanent fix for FL. Players have spent hours upon hours and perhaps years achieving thousands of dollars and inventories full of anything they could ever want. They've simply reached a point where nothing more can be attained. What fun is a game that you can't progress further in. Plus it only makes sense to have new content after over a decade of having the same stuff. No one could of anticipated FL lasting this long. However people have become bored with FL. Which is understandable. I think it's amazing FL has lasted over a decade especially with the same content. But all things can't stay the same. We must change and adapt. Only then can we survive and grow. Plus I think we deserve new content, don't you?

Now is your chance, the community's chance to come forward and decide whether FL should have new content? Or stick with the same content we've had for over a decade. This could at least show the staff team where the community stands. Maybe then could they decide if putting in all the work this will require is worth it.
[Image: TimSig2.png]

Messages In This Thread
New content - by Tim - 03-15-2022, 03:51 AM
RE: New content - by Equinox - 03-15-2022, 08:29 AM
RE: New content - by Tim - 03-15-2022, 06:25 PM
RE: New content - by Falcon - 03-22-2022, 07:09 AM
RE: New content - by konsta - 03-23-2022, 05:43 AM
RE: New content - by Haarek - 03-26-2022, 01:20 PM
RE: New content - by Wolven - 03-15-2022, 03:48 PM
RE: New content - by L Y N C H Y - 03-15-2022, 05:10 PM